Its Useless.... Chapter 11

Suddenly I felt a slight presence enter the bar... I cleared my mind and concentrated on the main part of the bar. I saw sookie covered in blood, bill was carrying her looking frantic like a scared little mouse.

"Eric! You have to help her! She says she was attacked by a bull animal like thing in the woods!” Bill said frantically.

" calm down I'll have a doctor come by and take care of here as for now place here down on the couch." Eric replied calmly. How can he be calm at a time like this? My eyes popped open I ran outta the rest room and burst through the door. And without thinking I blurted out

"is she alright? You said bull like creature in the forest?!" I said trying to stay calm, I looked over her wound there was a jagged long scratch on her back and she was screaming out in pain!

They boys looked towards me with nothing but curiosity until sookie screamed out again and bill cringed.

"the doctor is here." Pam said calmly. *Is everyone here on downers to make them so chill?* Eric nodded as the doctor, whose name I didn't pay attention to at the time, came in with a brief case of supplies. 

"oh my my, she's been poisoned, she needs to be treated right away! Ya'll need to leave, I need to undress her. But you" she said turning towards Me." you stay and help" I blinked and immediately went to sookies side. 

“Right. Pam go to the woods and see what this creature is exactly. “Eric faced bill.

“These are new pumps" she said raising an eyebrow. Eric faced her and gave her a look that said ‘do it or else’ I shuddered. Even I got chills from that. He faced back towards bill. She nodded and in a flash she was gone.

Vampire speed got to love it I guess.

" come let's get out of the way." Eric said nonchalantly. Bill looked to me for support. I smiled and mouthed 'everything will be okay.' his expression eased and he left with Eric. Trust is all you need.

After we stripped sookie of her top, the doctor looked at me.

" alright I need you to hold her down." I nodded and leaned towards sookie. 

" sweetie everything will be okay, it'll hurt like a bitch for a few seconds but you'll be okay. “I said softly. Something in her eyes said she understood.

"ok-okay..." she said weakly as a few tears escaped her eyes.

" count back from twenty... “I murmured softly she took a deep breath and shakily counted. I nodded towards the doctor to begin her 'torture' she poured some odd liquid that reeked of alcohol and other unknown ingredients. Sookie suddenly screamed out fiercely.

" sookie... Sookie... Look at me  ..." I called. She opened her eyes. *focus* I said loudly in my mind to her. She caught my gaze. I held her arms down as she let out another ear piercing scream while the doctor dug something out of her back.

" sookie!!" bill yelled barging in to the room.

" there you can give her your blood now so she can heal." said the doctor then turned towards me" you have the right potential and a good heart to be a medic." she said kindly. 

" thank you, and thanks very much for helping her" I smiled kindly. She nodded picked up her stuff and started to leave.

" always a pleasure working with you doctor Ludwig." Eric bowed and smirked.

" fuck off!" she yelled. My eyes went wide, and I stifled a laugh surprisingly it didn’t him. 'Click' I turned towards bill to see him offer sookie some of his blood.

Hmmm I defiantly need to talk to her about the blood or at least ask bill. I turned away and went back towards the restrooms. I felt a familiar presence appear.

" where do you think you're going" he asked. I approached the bathroom door and clucked my tongue. 

" girl’s bathroom... See" I pointed up towards the sign not looking back. I didn't want to look at him as images of the dream threatened to comeback. 

" we must discuss how you knew what bill had said before anyone told you..." he said.

*Shit shit shit!! I forgot! Dammit. Think of something idiot!!* And then I thought of a lame lie. 

" simple really" I turned around and faced him. “I uhhh, just over heard you both talking “I said smoothly.

" there's no way you heard us talking..." he looked at me intensely as if he were trying to get into my mind "now tell me how did you hear what you heard" it was like he was trying to command me or get into my brain, but it didn't work. A sly smirk spread across my face.

" if you're trying to do that glamour thingy..."  I took a few steps closer towards him...”It’s useless...” I leaned in closely....*Freak him out*  I told myself...” it doesn't work love. “I seductively whispered. I turned around and walked straight into the restroom without faltering leaving him completely stunned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i know it was short! but can you blame me? its like 1 am XD

anywho in the next chapter it will be in Erics Point of Veiw! 

Rate Comment Vote!

Songs of the day

Ah-ha - take on me

Black sheep- metric

Death To Your Heart- Blood On The Dance Floor