Someone's in the Woods? Chapter 5

I fell into a dreamless sleep, but it felt peaceful, until I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me awake.

"hey sweetie, wake up come on" I heard from a familiar voice. I groaned and tossed over the edge of the cot and fell on my stomach.

"ouch" I grumbled. I heard a giggle and saw Sookie standing at the door way. She walked closer and helped me up.

"wow are you okay" she said ,her southern accent seeped out. I kinda liked it. It suits her. I nodded and rubbed my head.

"what time is it?" I asked. She looked at her watch.

"it's 11:30 Sams letting me off early so you van rest at my place." she said, I dusted myself off and yawned. Only a little bit of sleep but it's better than nothing.

"alright" I paused. Where exactly is her house? "Where to?" I asked. She smiled and started to walk out of the room, I followed and we walked out the back door. It was nothing but woods, but it was nice.

" that's my car over there" she pointed towards a small little yellow car. Car.... Crap I drove here. I remembered.

"so You'll lead the way and I'll follow you in my car" I nodded towards the front.

"okay, sounds good to me" she shrugged. "meet 'cha in the front " she smiled. I smirked and headed around the bar towards the front. I kind of felt this weird ominous feeling tho.

It was like something was getting ready to pounce out of the bushes, so I kept my guard up; I quickened my pace towards my car and just before I reached it something brown and white popped out of the bushes.

I gasped; it was a brown and white collie. I kneeled down and petted it. From what I could tell it was a boy, he wagged his tail and licked my hand.

"you know you scared me for a second there" I whispered to him, "go home doggie" I kissed it's forehead and opened my door. I stretched, I heard footsteps or paw steps whatever you’d like to call it, receding away from me and I got in my car.

I could see sookies yellow car coming closer so I rolled my window down and she did the same.

"just follow me, it's not too far, " she took off in front and I followed her car. I decide to put on some tunes and I was a good distance away from her so I reached for my mp3 player.

I know bad driving habits right? I looked down for a second to change the song to "fallen angels" when from the corner of my eye I saw something run really fast in the trees.

"what the hell? " I looked up quickly towards sookies car and noticed that she was getting a little too far so I speed up but I kept my eyes out for anything else in the woods.

Soon enough we arrived at a really nice old house, it looked like it was passed down from generations, and it looked really cozy. I parked beside sookie and got out of my car.

I did one quick survey around to make sure that we were safe. We are. So I relaxed against my car. *what could have that been? Well she did say there are vampires here...but it didn't seem like a vampire...*

"how would you feel about meeting bill?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Bill the vampire?, you're boyfriend?" I asked skeptically, I mean I believe that it's her boyfriend and everything but wow, didn't think she'd let me meet him.

"yes bill " she giggled. "It’ll be good, he needs more friends “she joked. I giggled and shook my head.

"sounds good, but do you mind if I take a quick shower? I wouldn't really want to meet my first vampire all dirty “I smiled.

"of course, " she gestured towards the house" you're more than welcome to make yourself at home" I felt warm radiance from her, I guess she's just an all around good person.

"thanks so very much" I smiled, she headed towards the house, I quickly picked out a box from my car that contained some random clothes and followed suit.

As we walked inside I was surprised it was really very pretty and antique-like. But oddly enough I also felt some sadness; it was like the house was a bit empty, of people.

I looked at sookie as she headed towards the stairs. I decided to allow her to hear my thoughts so I didn't have to ask awkward questions. *does she live alone? * I asked in my mind. Sookie looked like she hesitated for a moment.

"I used to live here with my older brother and my gran." she paused turned around and looked at me. "She was killed awhile back, and my brother had his own place so I stayed by myself." she sighed, “but then I met bill and I felt safer" her face lit up with a smile. *I guess she's been through a lot*

"from what I can feel from this house she was a really kind woman with no remorse and by your expressions I can tell you loved her deeply “I sighed and messed with my hair. Touchy feely moments are not really my style. And I think she kind of noticed too, so she changed the subject.

"well up here is where you can stay, " she said as she walked up the stairs. "The guest room is on the right side of the bathroom. And mine is on the left" we reached the top of the stairs. We made our way towards the guest room and I placed my box down on the floor.

Thee room had a nice bed a full body mirror two windows with shades on them of course, a small closet, and a clothes drawer. It was very ... Homely. I placed the box down beside the door and stretched.

“Well I let you get to it then” she said, I smiled and turned towards her.

“thanks again for letting me crash here for a bit Sookie” I said, she grinned.

“No problem, ill be down stairs if you need anything okay” she waved and left the room, as she made her way down the hallway I could hear the wood from the floor creak with every step she took. Not gonna be able to walk around quietly around here huh.

I grabbed a towel, and I looked inside my box. What exactly would one wear to meet a vampire? A dress? I wonder how old he really is. I chewed on my lip piercing and decided on something plain and simple, a white shirt some black pants. I picked out some underwear and headed towards the bathroom.

I could hear the TV downstairs as I approached the bathroom; I went in, closed the door and quickly took a shower. Which I might add woke me up. I got out dried off and started to get dressed, I looked up at myself and slightly smiled.

I’m not ugly, or really plain, not that there’s anything wrong with it of course, but I figure im at least in the middle between beautiful and pretty. I finished getting dressed, picked up my stuff and opened the door to head towards my room.

I could hear voices from down below and stopped in my tracks. One came from a male with a similar southern voice, another was sookies and the last… was deep, it seemed like he either wasn’t from here or just grew out of his accent.

“well she’s really nice, and pretty and I figured you guys could meet her” sookie said. Damn there’s more than one she wants me to meet right now? I looked at myself; give a chick a warning no?

“well from what you described, she seems interesting” said the one with the southern accent. I tilted my head to the side for vampires they really don’t pay attention to their surroundings much.

“ from what I can tell she smells delicious” said the one without the accent. Oops scratch that he did notice. I blushed, I smell nice? Well no duh I did just take a shower. Pessimistic? I know. I walked into my room a little annoyed by the fact that every step I took made a sound.

I tossed my dirty clothes on the side of my box and put on my black high tops. I ran my fingers through my hair and blew my bangs outta my face. *Okay ready to meet these vampires?* I shrugged as I looked in the mirror and went downstairs to greet them….

Who knows what I’m really in for…….

~~~'Alright sorry it took so long for me to update but here goes the next chapter will be out soon no worries ! LATERZ!

Music of the day!! 

-Fallen Angels- BVB

Cant hug every cat

Forget You -CeeLo Green