I'm Not OLD!!! Chapter 12

Hi there so i've noticed that this story has gotten a few people to actually read it lol wow XD. anyways umm well id really appreciate  it if you guys voted . atleast click the button lol its fun to click lol XD i know im werid...

but so this chapter and the next ill upload without worring about the voting but for the next ones i will,

but it wouldnt be much to vote for this one tho lol any who thats all i really had to say but yeah see ya!

-ON WITH THE STORY!!!-

*************************************************************************
                              <****~~~Eric’s' point of view~~~~~*****>
*what....the...Hell!?!?* A small growl erupted from my throat as I angrily glared at the door. It's impossible, she's impossible! She can't just play 'me like that! She's such a stubborn little human. 

I sighed as I walked back to where sookie and bill were. He leaned over kissed her forehead and lovingly gazed at her sleeping figure. A vampire in love with a human. It's so sickening and oh so very tragic. I tiredly ran a hand through my hair and let my mind wander off. But each time I did it went straight back to her. 

She is a fine specimen, she much like sookie, but at the same time she’s so different, stronger, and much more... Bolder. It's just a bunch of nonsense! But she's not normal... how could she not fall for my Glamour technique

" Eric? Hello? Eric?" bill called pulling me away from my thoughts. I lightly grunted in response, and opened my eyes. I didn't even realize they were closed. “I wanted to thank you for helping us out." he said. I just simply nodded, and let my eyes wander towards sookie.

" well a favor for a favor. The sheriff of district 9 has gone missing and I need sookies help to find him." I said smoothly. He looked back towards her thinking it over.

"I shall discuss this with her first" he looked towards me and held his gaze I began thinking... She was certainly valuable to bill... To her friends.... To me. Scarlett's face popped in my mind and I shook my head.

" are you alright" he asked.

" Yes. Glad to see her feeling better." I responded. He eyed me suspiciously.

“What?" I snapped as my expression quickly changed to unreadable one. I did this not liking anyone to know what I'm thinking. Bill just shook his head. 

" how do you think Scarlett heard us?" I questioned. Bill pondered for a moment. 

"maybe she overheard us?  I’m not quite sure.." he mumbled the last part thinking to himself. Such a simple answer, for an impossible question.

" that's what she claimed but..." I growled in response to the image of earlier" but she was too far away to hear us..." he looked at me thinking it over. "Could she be like sookie?" I asked. Bill shook his head

" no, sookie can only hear people’s thoughts, not voices from other rooms." he frowned rubbing his chin in thought.  It’s almost like she has vampire senses, but she's far from being a vampire. I heard the door opening, and saw her walking through.

 Bill and I stared at her, her cheeks were tinted with a slight pinkish hue and I couldn't help but smile but I hid it quickly and looked towards bill. *Why is it I feel this lighter feeling whenever she’s around? It’s odd but I’ve never felt this way about sookie.*  I pushed my thoughts away.