In Bed Naked?!!?! Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around in the dark, trying to figure out where I was. *remember just close your eyes and concentrate* I said to myself. I shut my eyes, breathed in calmly and relaxed. *1...2...3...4...* I told myself. I opened my eyes and saw that I was on a bed... but I wasn't alone... Eric lay beside me with no shirt on, asleep, underneath some black silk blankets. *how did I get here??*

I leaned forward and noticed his chest slightly moving up and down. *vampires can't breathe?? What in the world is going on?* I scooted closer; I vaguely noticed that I was naked with the silk sheet covering my own body and I placed my head against his chest. I felt really comfortable, and I knew I didn't want to move.

"mmmm sleep well darling?" he mumbled while wrapping his arms around me.

" after last night, yes. “I said and smiled. *what am I doing, this isn't me!! I would have never..... This isn't real!?* I turned towards him and smiled. 

" you enjoyed yourself?" he asked staring at me with those deep ocean blue eyes. I nodded and smiled again. He leaned forward and licked my neck. "I wonder how good you taste then.." he whispered, then his fangs popped out. *NOO!!* 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I sat up, breathing heavily, beads of sweat rolling off my body. *it.....* I looked around * it was only a dream??* I saw no bed, no black silk sheets, no ... Eric... I breathed out calmly. I was still in the bar, but it looked like it was still night time. Shouldn't dawn have come by now?

My heart was still pumping loudly through my chest; I wiped the sweat off my forehead and laid back down. Nightmares for me aren't uncommon, but that was certainly a first. I closed my eyes to steady my breathing, I concentrated and heard voices.
" who is she?" said a female voice.

" she is a human, but from what I can tell a different kind of human like sookie. “ Eric said.

" so does this mean she's our plaything?" she said with a smirk in her voice. I heard a click and assumed it was her fangs. I concentrated a bit more and could see her clearly through my mind. 

She was blond, dark make-up but it didn't look bad on her, she wore nice club clothes but not the slutty kind, and expensive pumps (shoes). How I could see her you ask? I used my gift.

I also noticed Eric but he wasn't wearing the same thing as the last time. He wore, black jeans, a skin tight tee shirt, and boots. He looked Hott-er I mean cocky about his body!!

"how long has she been here?" she asked.

" she slept throughout the day, so since last night. “He replied. Holy hell, I slept for a whole day? Gee, well I guess not sleeping for 2 days straight will do that to you. I took a deep breath, and let my concentration on them both go.

I felt a small gust of wind gently whip around my face again. It didn't take a brainiac to figure out that it was Eric, but this time he brought a friend. I yawned and stretched, pretending that he or they weren't there. 

" sleep well?" he asked. Mehh de Ja vu... I opened my eyes and looked at him. 

" yes," I simply answered. I tilted my head and saw the lady from my earlier observation.

" huma-" he started but I glared at him coldly. “Err Scarlett, this is Pam, and she is my Child." he said correcting himself. Pam chuckled in response to my cold Glare. I would have smirked too but I was concerned on the idea that she was his ‘Child?’

" hello." I nodded towards her. I got the vibe that she does things and makes friends at her own pace. Note to self, keep a sharp eye out. Eric noticed my confusion and chuckled.

“when vampires say ‘child’ it means one that they have turned as their own" I looked over at her. That actually makes a lot of sense, so I nodded to show that I under stood.

“your friends should be here soon" he said. "Can you stand up?" he asked.
I mentally rolled my eyes, after a good sleep. Ughh well as good as it'll get, I’m positive that my body will be just fine. I stood up slowly. Eric moved back. I stood up straight.

" umm is there a bathroom around here? Do you guys still use a bath room?" the last part I muttered to myself but I'm positive they heard me anyways. Pam smirked.

"why yes, here I'll show you." she said smirking as she reached for me. Eric grabbed her hand and muttered something under his breath that sounded like "blah blah blah she's not a snack" then he released her hand, Pam just nodded.

 I took her hand and she began to lead me to where ever the restrooms were.
I started to space out and wonder about Sam and the job he offered. Bars bars, is that the only kind of job you can get here? Well it's a hundred times better than being a hooker. I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

" so I heard you saved sookie Stackhouse last night" Pam mused snapping me outta my thoughts. 

"hmmm yes, some insane vampire haters jumped outta the woods" I made a hand gesture of claws " and they had guns, so outta instinct I stood in front of her" I continued while she chuckled at my expression. Come to think of it, what the hell did they do with him and his body? I’d have to ask about that later.

-" hmm well it was a foolish thing to do, but very brave...." she eyed me up and down then pointed to a door. “Through here." she said. I followed were too she was pointing to and saw a red door with a black frame, and a picture of fangs with red Lips that read ‘women’.

 I nodded, walked through the door and closed it behind me. It was surprisingly clean. White tile floor, black stall doors with red trimming. Omfg get a new color scheme!! 

I walked over to the sink and lifted up my shirt. There was only dried blood on my chest now. I stared at it intensely as last night’s events replayed through my mind, ending with me...and.....Eric...... Alone.....on the bed.... Naked......

I let go of my shirt then I placed my forehead against the mirror and closed my eyes.

" it was only a dream.... Just a dream..." I muttered to myself a couple of times. The idea of sex isn't what scared me, even though I am a virgin, it was the fact that I was even in a bed with that...that condescending ass hole...

And that we were naked...  And that I enjoyed it... Argggg!!! This doesn't make sense. I wracked my brain for answers. I turned on the faucet, washed my face, and dried it off on the shirt I was wearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arightys i hope you liked this chapter!!

tooo tired to put songs of the day -_-' sorrys

Rate, Comment, Vote!!!

PEACE!!!