So now I'm a prostitute??!! Chapter 16

Okay ha dont freak out because of the title youll see why i say that XD

i hope you enjoy this, im hoping to get atleast like 10 votes which id wholeheartedly appreiceate. so

COMMENT & VOTE

<~~~~~ click Click the Button!

(random side note : my brother came back from NY to visit with my sister-in-law and they just left, so now i want to go with them. XD. to NYC AWAYYYY!!!!)

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN TRUE BLOOD

but i own a toothbrush XD

**********Story Start!*********

"I said you examined Lafayette and he's had his blood drunk from him." she said bitterly. I nodded. Eric looked towards sookie, then bill, towards me our eyes locked and I noticed he let his eyes lingering on me for a bit.

" he has committed a serious crime" he said calmly. He looked away towards sookie. “However there is a way you can get him out." he smirked showing his teeth. 

" how?" sookie asked. I highly doubt that any good will come from this. I chewed on my lip again as Eric spoke.

" well the sheriff from area 9 in Texas has gone missing, and I would require your assistance, in reading some minds for Me." he smirked. Sookie opened her mouth to answer but I spoke first.

" what's the catch exactly?" he looked towards me .his smirk grew wider.

" hmm smart girl" he muttered “well you'll have to come to Dallas." he said looking back and forth towards me and sookie. 

 whoa wait? You said 'ya'll' I'm not going." I protested.

"well if this is what gets Lafayette free then I'm doing it but I want 5,000$ " sookie said. She's stubborn sometimes but a hardcore bargainer

" fine" he replied. Wait I’m still not sure as to where I’m supposed to be. Bill looked towards her worriedly.

" sookie you just got better, things could get bad over there in Dallas." he pleaded. She just shook her head.

" Lafayette is my friend there's no way I'm letting him rot down there" she argued. He looked defeated but he nodded.
" alright we'll go together," he leaned in closer."I'm not letting u get hurt, understand" he whispered protectively, she smiled and kissed his cheek. But I could see Eric rolling his eyes possibly in disgust. Lighten up, they’re in love. 

" so then It's settled, we set him free and you'll come to Dallas to help." he stated. Okay so am I invisible, I don't want to go! I barely just got here and I'm already being set somewhere else? No way nuhuh. 

" whoa excuse me, I'm still not gonna go, you said’ y'all’ I am not gonna leave, I just got here I haven't even settled yet." I gritted my teeth, this isn't fair.

" yeah um why exactly does she need to come with?" she said confusedly it was odd but I could hear a hint of jealously. Could she be jealous of the idea of Eric wanting me to come along with?

" she could be of some use actually," he came closer towards me, but I stood my ground and he leaned in close " I'm not sure as to what you are, but you are something different, powerful." he whispered. His cool breath tickled my lips, and I bit back a smile. Instead I smirked.