Five

To Luke, he really thought Calum was embarrassed by him so he changed his appearance in hope so Calum won't be embarrassed by him anymore. He changed into a muscle shirt and jeans. Reckon, those are Zach's, but Luke was sure he wouldn't mind. "Babe, what are you wearing?" Calum asked. "I-I thought I'd try something new." Luke told him. "Is this about what Edward said last night?" Calum asked again. Luke didn't want to say yes, but he didn't want to say no either. But, Calum knows Luke so well, he knew the answer was yes. Calum sighed. He took Luke's hand and guided him to his bed. "I do not want you to change, ever. I love you the way you are and I am and never will be embarrassed by you, ever." Calum pecked his lips. "You hear me?" Calum asked, Luke nodded. "Good. Now change into something comfortable because I know you're not comfortable in those." Calum said referring to Zach's clothes.

Once Luke got changed into his regular clothes; a skirt and a crop top, he felt more comfortable. "Now, isn't that better." Calum said. Luke grinned and nodded. "I don't ever want you to change, I love you so damn much." Calum smiled. "I love you too." Luke smiled and kissed his lips. "Calum what happens when you leave?" Luke asked. "I don't want you to leave, what if my nightmares get worse, what if Edward tried something." Luke said, beginning to cry.

"Don't worry, he won't get you. You have Zach, he'll take good care of you. I promise he will not get to you and I promise that I will always be here for you if you need to talk text, call or Skype me." Calum told Luke. Luke nodded. Luke was very worried because lately Calum has made a lot of promises and he is scared that he can't keep them all. "Well since today is my last day, lets go to a party." Calum suggested. "Okay, when is it?" Luke asked. "It started like 30 minutes ago, we can go now if you want." Calum suggested. Luke nodded.

***

Luke wanted to have fun with Calum, since it was his last night. Calum's flight leaves at 10:30 and right now it is 8.

A lot of stuff can happen in 2 hours, don't you think? Well, you're about to find out.

Calum was on his first drink while Luke, was just going at it on his fourth drink. Luke stumbled and slurred his words. Luke clung onto Calum's side. Calum gripped onto Luke's waist because Edward was there. Edward smirked knowing Luke was drunk and he was going to do something, or at least he was thinking of something. Luke now on his sixth drink. "Okay babe, that's enough." Calum said, placing his red cup on the counter. "Awwwwww come on babe, have fffuuunnnn." Luke slurred his words. Calum kissed his forehead, chuckling at what he was seeing in front of him. "Babe, I want to have fun, but not when you're fully drunk." Calum stated. "Bbuuut bbaabbyy." Luke prolonged his words. "But nothing sweetheart." Calum kissed the top of his head.

"Okay I need to go to the restroom. Stay right here. I'll be quick." Calum said, Luke pouted, but nodded. After 2 minutes Luke began getting bored and since he's drunk he wandered off. Who'd he bump into? Edward, of course. "Hey Luke, where's your boyfriend?" Edward asked. "He's taking a dump and I got bored waiting for him." Luke slurred. "Let's have fun!" Luke exclaimed taking Edwards hand. They began dancing Luke being drunk, kinda not really, but he was still intoxicated enough to not know what he was doing. Luke began grinding on Edward. "I don't think your boyfriend would approve of this." Edward said.

Luke laughed,"It's okay." Luke took Edwards hand and brought him to the couch. Luke sat on Edwards lap, legs on both sides of his waist. Now, Luke was still intoxicated, but he had complete control of what he was doing. He just didn't stop. It was now 9:30. Calum left in an hour so Calum was looking for Luke so he can take him home. Calum needed to pack and he needed a ride to the airport.

Calum found Luke. But, the sight in front of him was truly heartbreaking. Luke kissing Edward. Full on making out. "Luke!" Calum yelled. It made Luke and Edward flinch. Calum had tears rolling down his cheeks. "Luke, I never want to see you again! We are over, for good!" Calum screamed. Calum practically threw Luke off of Edward and punched Edward. Calum stormed out of there. He took Luke's car. Luke, was still a little bit intoxicated, but he knew what just happened and what he just lost. Edward knew what happened, it happened to him and William before. For once, he wanted to help.

"Want me to take you home?" Edward asked Luke. Luke sniffled and nodded.

**

Luke arrived at his dorm and Calum was still packing. "Cal, let me explain please." Luke begged. "There's nothing to explain. You were drunk at first. But, you were sober enough to know what you were doing! You fucked up Luke! We can still be friends but we can't be anything more." Calum said. Luke nodded. "I always that it would be me to fuck up the most important relationship I ever had. Turns out I was totally wrong." Calum shook his head. "I'm not going to say sorry because you already know that. Just know I am so disappointed in myself." Luke said, on the verge of tears. "You should be." Calum said zipping up his duffle bag. "If you want to get me back. It'll take a whole lot of winning me over. Anyway I got to go Luke. Edward take me to the airport." Calum demanded. Calum said a goodbye to Luke and his eyes were filled with a thousand emotions. Disappointment, anger, sad, hurt, and most of all broken.

When Calum shut the door, Luke slid down the wall. Full on crying. "But you promised." He squeaked out. A few minutes after he was crying he began thinking he just ruined the best relationship ever. "I'm so stupid." He sobbed. He repeated that over and over until he couldn't cry anymore. He just went straight to bed. But, what Luke didn't know is that Calum was crying himself, just has hard as Luke.

They'll solve it

Maybe