Fifteen

Luke had tons of fun last night. They should make it a thing. Once a week they go skinny dipping. Luke was still getting used to his body, before Calum he hated it. Like, full on hated it. Calum made his body like it was a piece of art. Before Luke, Calum was a full on violent person. Getting into fist fights when he can. But, they both changed each other, for the better.

Luke was still up at 2 am, doing his homework, again. No matter how many times he went over his notes, nothing worked. He just wanted to rip his hair out of his skull. But now, he just has one last option. Ask for help. Calum was asleep, peacefully. Luke feels bad for waking him up, but deep down Luke knew he probably wouldn't mind. Hopefully, Luke won't regret this.

It took a few shakes to wake Calum up. "Babe? What's wrong?" Calum asked, groggily. "Umm... I-I—never mind this is stupid. I'm sorry for waking you up, you can go back to sleep now babe." Luke said. "No, what's wrong?" Calum asked, now awake. "I-I." Luke bit his lip so nervously. "I-I need help." Luke said. "Oh, why so nervous?" Calum asked. "I just didn't want you to think I was dumb asking for help." Luke said honestly. "Asking for help makes you smart, not asking for help makes you dumb." Calum said. "Now, let's get to your homework." Calum said getting up from his bed.

***

Maybe 2 hours they finally finished. Calum had to be thorough. In the end Luke understood it. All he had to do was ask for help. Calum found another way to get the right answer, the teachers why was to complicated and his was simple.

"Thank you Calum." Luke grinned. "Anything for you princess." Calum kissed the top of his head.

***

They both skipped because they were so tired. Luke woke up before Calum so Luke just kept playing with his hair, admiring him. Wondering how lucky he got. "Like what you see babe?" Calum mumbled. "Uhh..." Luke was left speechless and embarrassed. "How long have you been up?" Luke asked. Calum shrugged,"Maybe five minutes ago." Luke nodded. "Wanna go get breakfast?" Calum asked. "Yeah." Luke yawned, rubbing his tired eyes. "Let's go." Calum said. "Wait." Luke said. "What?" Calum asked. "We're not even ready." Luke chuckled softly. "So...? It's a breakfast shop not church." Calum laughed.

"But...—" Luke tried to protest. "Babeee, you look great. Beautiful as always." Calum came over to Luke and grabbed his hand.

***
Once they got to a breakfast café they got seated and ordered. It was really nice to have a café on campus. They don't like going to far. They're both lazy, but not for each other. A silence fell, not because they didn't know what to say, but because they were eating. After a few more minutes Calum spoke,"You know I'm completely and utterly in love with you." "Wow. How random was that?" Luke laughed. "But, I know. I'm in love with you too. Maybe even more than you." Luke said truthfully.

"I don't think that's possible, but I'll let you win this one because you're my princess." Calum smiled fondly at Luke, who wasn't paying attention because he was eating his food. Once they were done, they both fought over who was going to pay. Calum won, as usual. "What if I want to pay?" Luke asked. "Too bad baby, I'm paying for you, always." Calum intertwined their hands together.

They talked, laughed, and just had fun with each other on their way back to their dorm. "It was nice having breakfast with you for a change." Luke said. "Yeah, it really was nice. You should've taken afternoon classes." Calum said. "I'd rather do it in the morning just to get it over with." Luke shrugged.

Luke took his phone out going to snapchat

Luke took his phone out going to snapchat. Luke did the puppy filter on Calum and snapped a picture and saved it. "You look so adorable!" Luke exclaimed. "Delete it." Calum demanded. "Nooo... babe. You look so cute." Luke giggled. "Luke." Calum said in that warning voice. Calum got Luke and pinned him down on the bed. Then, he peppered his face with wet sloppy kisses. "Calum!" Luke shrieked. "You know I don't like wet and sloppy kisses." Luke groaned. "Babe, don't you think I know that. Almost 3 years we've been dating. I think I know you by now." Calum laughed. "Fine fine fine, I'll delete the picture." Luke sighed in defeat. Luke sat up wiping the slobbery kisses of his face. Then he deleted it. "Love you." Calum innocently smiled at Luke. Luke didn't answer. "Awww babyboy, don't be mad. I'm sorry sweetheart." Calum apologized and Luke turned around and smiled. "Love you too." Luke giggled.

"Man, you're laugh is just adorable and cute." Calum smiled. Luke blushed. "And so are your cheeks." Calum smiled cheekily. "And I don't just mean your face cheeks if you know what I mean." Calum winked. "Calum!" Luke exclaimed. "Totally ruined the moment." Luke shook his head. "Haha I'm sorry." Calum pecked his cheek.

"It's fine. I should've known you would say something like that." Luke smiled to himself. "Yeah you should've. But, haha get it... butt." Calum snickered. "Really?" Luke playfully glared at him. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." Calum giggled some more. "Okay, in all realness, your cheeks are cute." Calum said, implying to when Luke blushed and his cheeks turn to a crimson red. "Wanna have an earlier movie night?" Calum asked. "Why an early one?" Luke asked. "It's a school night... duh."

"Alright. Pick a movie. I'll try to make it as dark as possible considering it's only 11 in the morning." Luke said. Luke got some thin sheets and pinned them up against the wall with a thumb tack.

By the time he was done Calum picked a movie and made popcorn. Calum had picked White Chicks. Luke loves that movie. He always sang along to the song: A thousand miles.

When the song came on Calum may or may not have been singing along as well. "Awww, you know this song! You just keep getting cuter and cuter!" Luke pinched his cheeks. "Am not." Calum pouted. "Awww you're so cute." Luke cooed. "Babeee, that's not tough. Stop calling me cute." Calum whined. "Oh I'm sorry baby." Luke apologized and scooted closer to Calum to kiss his lips.

"Better?" Luke asked. "Mmmm... maybe one more kiss." Calum said. So Luke kissed him again. "Now are you better?" Luke asked with a smile. "Much better." Calum kissed his cheek. After that they both say back and watched the movie eating their popcorn. The movie was almost over. But Calum had fallen asleep leaving Luke the only one awake.

The movie finally ended and Luke dumped the rest of the popcorn in the trash since it was only just kernels. Luke was about to change the tv to another movie but there was a knock on the door. The knock was more like a bang actually. It woke Calum up. "Who's at the door babe?" Calum croaked out. Luke just shrugged walking to the door with Calum right behind him.

When Luke opened the door shock and surprise washed over them. The person that was behind the door was a person that they thought they'd never ever see again. His visit was a big surprise neither of them knew how to respond. Until Luke said,"Dad?"