Twenty Four

Luke just got off of work so once he got into Calum's car which is now his car basically he FaceTimed him. "Babe!! I missed you!" Calum exclaimed making Luke giggle. "How was work?" Calum asked. "It was good, the rude customer wasn't there so I was happy about that." Luke said, starting up the car and beginning to drive back to the dorm. "So are you going to tell me what you sent me?" Luke asked. "Nope." Calum pursed his lips and smiled. "Pleaseeeee I'll love you forever even though I know I will." Luke begged. "Nope." Calum wouldn't budge. Luke pouted looking at Calum. Then, a squirrel runs across the road getting Luke off guard so he scream and swerved into the other lane making another driver honk its horn at Luke. "Fuck! Babe are you okay?" Calum asked worried now. "Yeah. I'm fine, just this squirrel." Luke pulled over. "Are you sure?" Calum asked. "Yeah. No worries babe." Luke reassured. "I got this thing from online and you can stick it on your windshield so you can put your phone in it. It holds it there so whenever I FaceTime you I can just aim the camera at me." Luke explained. "That's great! I don't want you dying ever." Calum said. "don't worry I'm super safe—ow! Paper cut. Sorry." Luke sheepishly smiled. "Safe. Uh huh." Calum narrowed his eyes. Luke smiled again. "You can always count on me to be safe." Luke laughed pulling in to the campus parking lot.

"Yeah okay babe." Calum joked. "That's not very nice. Meanie." Luke stuck his tongue out. "I'm sorry babe. Forgive me?" Calum asked. "Mmm..." Luke trailed. "Wow Luke. That hurts it really does." Calum joked putting a hand one his heart. "Just kidding you're forgiven." Luke smiled walking into the building where his dorm was. "Yay!" Calum cheered jokingly. "You're cute babe." Luke chuckled looking at Calum with pure admiration. "Thanks, but you're more cute." Calum protested. "Um... I don't think so." Luke said, getting his keys out of his pocket to unlock the door.

Before Calum could answer Luke sad Zach and his girlfriend having sex. "Ahhhh! Keep it PG! Keep it PG! Put some clothes on! Where's your dignity?! Couldn't you do this at her dorm?!" Luke yelled and ran out of the room shutting the door behind him. Calum bursted out laughing his ass off. "What? They could at least put a 'do not disturb' sign on the doorknob I wouldn't known." Luke said. "I'm just laughing at your reaction." Calum smiled. Luke loved seeing Calum smile, it was because Calum had those cute crinkles around his eyes which he found down right adorable. "Okay. I'm going to go back in there because I need to pee." Luke panted. Luke opened his eyes. "Shield your selves I'm coming in." Luke said. "Luke we have our clothes on." Zach said a little embarrassed. "Okay I'm going to the restroom you can continue." Luke told them. When he got inside only a few minutes later he heard banging on the wall. "Geez that was fast." Luke said. "Well you did interrupt them while they were horny. So they still have to pleasure them selves." Calum said. Then he heard moaning most likely Zach's girlfriend.

"Am I that loud when we do it?" Luke asked. "Uh...do you really want me to answer that?" Calum asked. "...no cause I now know the answer I'll be quiet next time." Luke said flushing the toilet. "You really did have to go pee." Calum said. "You thought I was kidding? When you gotta go you gotta go." Luke shrugged washing his hands. They weren't done so basically Luke was stuck in the restroom. "Are you stuck in the restroom?" Calum asked. "Yeah." Luke nodded. "Why'd you let them continue?" Calum asked trying not to laugh at his boyfriend. "I didn't think it would take this long." Luke huffed. Calum laughed.

Five minutes have passed by and there were finally done. "Jesus took you long enough." Luke joked. "Well I'm sorry. It's not like you and Calum take this long." Zach said. Putting his shirt on. Zach and his girlfriend maybe fiancé, Luke doesn't know he didn't want to ask because he didn't know if Zach asks her or not so he didn't want to ruin it, but he didn't see a ring so maybe he didn't ask her yet.

Luke laid on his bed. "So, how was your day?" Luke asked. "Pretty good." Calum nodded. "That's good." Luke said. Before Calum could answer Mali woke up. "Alright I got to go babe. Mali's awake. Love you. Talk to you soon." Calum said. "Okay love you too." Then they hung up.