Thirty Two

Luke was cleaning the house as always. Luke had Jace leave the next day after his dream. Just for a little bit. Jace understood that Luke needed sometime alone. So he just went to visit an old friend. Then, Calum Skype'd him. Luke was deciding whether or not to answer it. But, right when he was about to, Calum hung up. Luke really wanted to talk to Calum and just get his feelings and emotions out. But, he couldn't. He has Jace now. If only Luke knew who jace really was. But Luke was really oblivious.

He didn't know whether or not to tell Jace about his dream or if he should leave it. Soon, Jace came back from his friends house. Jace came back from his friends house faster than usual. Luke found that weird because Jace's friend lives a solid 15 minutes away and he got here in like 5. But then again he could've been coming back there anyway. Luke didn't think much of it. It is his house now too. Which may or may not have been a good idea. Jace sat on the couch. Luke sat next to him. "This might sound weird, but I-I had this dream about you. A-and you gave me love bites. It's weird I know. It reminded me of bad memories in the past." Luke admitted, crying slightly. "Oh. I-I really don't know how to respond to that." Jace laughed half-heartedly.

So instead Jace pulled Luke into a big hug. Luke cried silently on his shoulder. "It's okay. It'll be okay." Jace knew this was coming eventually because it actually happened in real life. It's his fault for being totally obsessed with Luke, but he can't help it. Luke is just cute and adorable. He's been stalking Luke since he moved to California. Luke cannot find out. Soon, Luke pulled away wiping the tears stained with mascara off his face. "I'm sorry. I'm such a mess." Luke chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "It's fine. How about, I make us some popcorn while you wash up and we can watch or movie or something." Jace suggested. Luke nodded going to the restroom. While he was in the restroom Jace went to Luke's room. He took one of Luke's panties. As crazy as that sounds. Jace is really obsessed with Luke. Jace stuffed it in his pocket and then he practically sprinted down the stairs so it wouldn't be suspicious. Jace quickly made some and Luke came back just in time.

"What movie are we watching?" Luke asked, with a new coat of mascara. "Um, mean girls." Jace smiled. Luke smiled because that's his favorite movie.

-

When the movie was over they both went to their rooms. Luke locked his door and went to his computer. He never thought he'd do this but he Skype'd Calum. He was really doing it. Calum answered surprisingly, Luke thought Calum wouldn't answer. Luke was so relieved to see Calum. Luke almost forgot what his voice sounded like. "Luke, w-what a surprise." Calum beamed. Their conversation was awkward to say the least. "Yeah, erm, how've you been?" Luke asked. "I-I've been good. And what about you?" Calum asked. It was still very clear that Calum still cared about Luke. It was obvious that Luke cared too.

"Um, well, I have a roommate, Jace, I've been having weird dreams about him. And one of them actually happened in real life. I-I'm really scared." Luke bit his lip. "Don't worry princ—Luke. It'll stop in no time." Calum caught his mistake. "I really hope so."

It was silent for a while. "I miss you." Calum blurted out. "I-I miss you too." Luke smiled lightly. Luke didn't tell Calum about Jace and how they're kind of a thing and kind of not. He didn't want Calum's feelings to get hurt. "I-I tried texting you."

"Oh. Um, about that my phone broke and I haven't been able to fix it yet. I don't really have the money now, that's kinda why I got a roommate to help out with the bills and groceries." Luke explained. Calum nodded. "How come you Skype'd me but then hung up the other day?" Luke asked. "Oh, I guess I thought I was ready but turns out I really wasn't ready to see you again. But, I needed to do it some time anyway." Calum shrugged. "I need to go. I need to get ready for my job." Calum spoke. "Oh. You got a job?" Luke asked. "Oh yeah, I did. It's at a CD store. The customers are really shitty to me. But it's alright I guess." Calum shrugged it off.