Eighteen

Calum woke up and it was still raining. The thunder and lightning had died down, so that was good. Calum was so very glad to have Luke sleeping by his side again. He couldn't get much sleeping know he messed things up. Calum loved to have Luke sleep next to him. Luke woke up 30 minutes after and Luke was relieved that the thunder and lightning had died down. "Good morning baby." Calum smiles kissing his forehead. "Morning Cal." Luke smiled. Luke got out of the fort and went to brush his teeth. Then, after him Calum did the same. While Calum was brushing his teeth, Luke was cleaning up their fort. He was folding the last blanket.

Then, Calum came out of the bathroom. "You know... I was going to clean up our mess." Calum said. "Yeah I know, but I just wanted to get it over with." Luke shrugged. Luke went to put the last blanket back in the closet, but alas, he could not reach it. Calum chuckled and put it up. "You know you don't have to laugh at me." Luke said sternly, acting like he was mad, but wasn't. "Oh you know you love me." Calum cheekily smiled. "Yeah, I do. Very much." Luke blushed, pecking Calum's lips.

Suddenly, there was a pound on their door. Luke went to open it and it was his dad again. "Dad, what are you doing here?" Luke asked. "I made a horrible mistake and I want you to come back home with me." Luke's dad said. Luke's dad has an anger problem and Luke hopes him or Calum doesn't provoke it. "Wha—No." Luke shook his head. "Why not?" He asked. "Are you being serious right now?" Luke asked. "Yes I am. I want to make it up to you." He told Luke. Calum stood right behind Luke, in shock and disbelief in what he's saying. "I can't dad, you got so mad and moved me here, you can't just move me back." Luke said. Luke's dad ALWAYS got what he want. ALWAYS. "Yes. I said I was sorry now pack your stuff and let's go." His dad said. "I said I am not going with you." Luke folded his arms.

"Dad, you can't just move me across the world, leave all my friends and expect me to move right back. Face it dad, you can't always get what you want." Luke said. His dad had an angry face, Luke knew this would not end well. "Luke, I am your father and you do as I say!" He rose his voice. "I'm a legal adult. You cannot tell me what to do. I make my own decisions now. So can you please leave." Luke said calmly, trying to calm him down. Luke closed the door, but his dad held it open with his hand and pushed it open causing Luke to stumble a bit. Calum was there for him to catch him even if he wasn't about to fall. "Dad, leave!" Luke yelled. "No! You're my son and I'm taking you with me!" He shouted. "I am not your little son anymore. I'm a grown up now. I know you want me back home, but this is my home. Now, please get out." Luke said. His dad had the angriest face ever. Luke and Calum didn't know why because it was a stupid reason to get mad over. But, Luke's dad didn't care.

He grabbed Luke's wrist which caught Luke off guard. Luke tugged so hard, but it didn't do anything besides harden his dad's grip on his wrist causing him to hiss in pain. "Dad stop! You're hurting me!" Luke cried out. Calum tried his best not to hurt Luke, but his dad wouldn't budge at all. Calum hated when his dad did this. He didn't like it when he was being unreasonable like this. "Enough!" Calum yelled. It took Luke and his dad by surprise and caused him to stop. "I'm so sick of you hurting Luke like this and being so damn unreasonable! He doesn't want to go back with you! Can't you accept the fact!" Calum practically screamed in his face. His dad was unable to respond so instead he gave Calum a slap on the cheek.

Calum's face angered, before he could do anything Luke quickly pushed his dad out the door. "I never want to see you again." Luke seethed through his teeth. Then, he slammed the door. "Calum, babe, are you okay?" Luke asked him, while rubbing on his shoulder. Calum was pissed not at Luke, but at his dad, but it made it seem like he was mad at Luke. "Just leave me alone." Calum small and locked himself in the restroom. "But what did I do?" Luke whispered to himself in a hurt voice. Luke hated when Calum was mad at him, he wanted to cry so badly, but Calum wasn't mad at Luke so there was no reason to cry, but Luke didn't know that. He slid down the wall besides the bathroom door and held his aching-going to bruise-wrist.