Thirty

Luke finished all his unpacking, he earned more money, yet he still couldn't buy a phone. He sighed. Then, Jace called him. "Hey Jace, do you think I can come over?" Luke asked. "Um, o-okay." Jace stuttered. Luke wondered why he was so nervous. Luke was just coming over. He shrugged it off. "Thanks." Luke said. "No problem I'll pick you up in 15 minutes." Jace said. "Okay." Luke then hung up.

-

Luke finally came over to Jace's house. He didn't understand why he's never been to Jace's house before. Whenever Luke goes and visits someone else's house he's never been to before he gets curious. So, Jace went to the restroom, Luke wasn't thinking, but he went to open his closet door. Before he could Jace was done with his 'business' Jace screamed at him. "No! Don't open that!" Jace yelled. Jace ran to the door and slammed it shut.

Luke had a confused look on his face. "I-I'm sorry, I was just curious." Luke apologized. "It's fine. Let's watch a movie." Jace said. Luke nodded with a smile. They watched the Notebook. Luke cried. So did Jace. "Jace, you know I had this really weird dream about you. I had dreamt that you were taking pictures of me my sleep. Funny right?" Luke laughed nonchalantly yet somewhat awkwardly. "Yeah that's funny." Jace laughed even more awkward.

Luke was going to ask if he could stay the night but then he realized he still had to sign up for online classes. He's been so busy unpacking he forgot to do other important things like get a new phone, yet he just can't bring himself to do it.

"Hey Jace if you don't mind, can you drop me off at my place please?" Luke asked. "Aww, why can't you stay?" Jace pouted. Luke found that cute, but not as cute as when Calum did it. He shook that thought out of his head because obviously he shouldn't be thinking that right?

"I have to sign up for my online classes still and I'd rather get it done now than later." Luke explained.

"Okay. Maybe next time."'

-

Luke finally did it. He didn't go to his college anymore. He was dropped from the system. Not that he cared anymore. Luke wondered why jace wouldn't let him in his closet. I mean, to Luke it was just a closet, but to Jace it was much, much more.

Luke was lonely, very lonely. He had no friends, no company. Maybe he should put posters up for a roommate. But then again, that could end totally wrong. Like, his roommate could be a psychopath or a murderer. Maybe it won't be that bad.

-

It's that bad. Really, it is. All of the roommates either were messy, disgusting, or just a slob. Until, there was one that he knew. "Jace, what are you doing here?" Luke asked. "Well, I heard you were looking for a roommate so I thought why not?" Luke blushed.

So Jace moved in with Luke. Luke was really happy. But maybe he wasn't as happy when he was with Calum. Luke sighed as he helped Jace moved his boxes into Luke's house, well, now Jace's and Luke's house.

Jace had much more stuff than Luke so it took much more time to unpack everything, but with the two of them unpacking went by faster.

It took about almost 2 hours, but they got it done. "Hey Luke, would you want to go on a date with me again?" Jace asked. "I'd love to. Where are we going?" Luke asked. "It's a surprise." Jace winked which made Luke blush. "Just don't wear anything fancy." Jace told him. Luke nodded.

Luke needed to clean the house, he always did it everyday. It bothered him so much if he didn't. Luke grabbed his cups from his room. Luke started washing the dishes when Jace snaked his arms around Luke's waist causing Luke to giggle since it was his ticklish spot. "Here, let me do it. I know you clean the house like everyday, but now I'm here so I'm going to help you." Jace smiled. "Really?" Luke asked with a smile. "Yeah. I'm here to help and give you company. Go relax Luke. You deserve it." Jace kissed his cheek.

Luke felt the urge to clean, he couldn't help it. It was like another way to get his mind off of Calum. Now, he was left alone with his thoughts and he hated it. He had so much emotions locked away inside of him and he had no way to have them escape. That's why he cleaned. He went to grab the vacuum but Jace stopped him. "No no no, you need to relax. Take a nap. I got this." Jace smiled. "But—" Jace interrupted him with a simple kiss.

To Luke it felt off and weird because it was Calum. He shook it off and gave Jace a small smile and went to lay down on the couch.

-

He had another weird dream about Jace taking pictures of him, but he ignored it. He didn't know why he kept having those dreams, but he didn't think anything of it. "Wake up sleeping beauty." He heard Jace say. Luke smiled. It was 11 at night and he could never sleep after a nap. So, he lied awake staring at the ceiling. He was alone with his thoughts again. It kept trailing back to Calum. Was Calum happier without me? Did he find someone new?

After about what seemed like hours he felt himself falling asleep. Just when he fell asleep he could've sworn he saw Jace come in his room.

Luke didn't think anything about he just let sleep take over him and thought it was all his imagination and a dream.

So his 'dream' of Jace was more graphic than usual.

(Pretend it's a dream, but kind of not)

"You're so beautiful baby." Jace smiled. Luke did not like it. He liked it better with Calum. Not with Jace. But Jace was just a rebound. Luke felt paralyzed at the moment. It brought him back to what happened with the cop. He felt disgusted, but it's a dream, so Luke didn't worry.

Jace began to kiss him him down his neck leaving marks everywhere. Jace lifted his shirt and began kissing him there too. Before it went too far, Luke squirmed causing Jace to scurry off and leave.

Luke gasped awake and he noticed his shirt was off and love bites everywhere. He figured he was just hot and took off his shirt, I mean, he was sweaty, but then again it could've been the nerves of what happened in his dream. He inspected himself and there were love bites down his neck and down his abdomen. To Luke, they looked like bug bites, plus he's still innocent so he didn't know any better to know exactly what they were supposed to look like. I mean, they all look different right? No? Luke didn't even know at the moment. He went to check on Jace and he was sound asleep.

"Then he couldn't have done it." Luke said to himself. Luke was so confused as he went back to his room.

Luke was really scared. And the only place he felt safe was in Calum's arms. He locked his door and window. Since he thought they were bug bites his put ointment on them. He was shaky and trembling right now. He grabbed the teddy bear Calum mailed him. It was the closest thing he had to Calum. Tears fell from Luke's face and softly landed on the teddy bear.

More tears fell. It wasn't just about the dream, but it was every single emotion he was feeling and kept inside of him.

"I-I miss you Calum."

Hey guys, hoped you like that one, but if you like Cashton then I started a new story cause my other one was really bad and I'm discontinuing it. If you want to check it out I'd really appreciate it so much. Crazy (Cashton) Thanks guys!