Nineteen

So much had happened yesterday, Calum was fed up with everyone and everything. Calum was so pissed at Edward to say the least. Luke interrupted Calum's train of thoughts. "Calum, I don't think I can do this anymore." Luke said. "What do you mean babe?" Calum asked. "People are so mean to me. I've had such a bad life and such a bad luck. I-I don't know anymore." Luke said. "Babe, I know life has been real shitty but I promise you this, in 7 years from now, it will be amazing, because you will be by my side and I'll be by your side. Trust me, life will be so great that you'll be happy you didn't give up." Calum tells Luke. Before Luke could answer, he got a text from Edward.

Edward:You little fucker. You tricked me. You better meet me at the café we need to talk you asshole

Calum:Haha yeah I did. You get what you deserve

Calum laughed at the text and grinned in victory. "Hey babe, I got to go... meet someone." Calum hesitated on telling Luke about Edward so he didn't. Luke found that weird, but didn't question it. "Okay. I'll see you later." Luke said. Calum forgot a kiss goodbye but everyone forgets so Luke didn't think about it.

Luke also found it weird that Calum didn't tell him where he was going, usually Calum tells Luke everything. Calum went to where Edward said to meet him and lucky enough Edward didn't lie. "Since you tricked me, I will make you a deal. I still have your guys' sex tape, so I will tell everyone it's not fake and it's real if you do what I ask." Edward smirked. Calum couldn't let that happen again. He couldn't let Luke down. "Fine. What do you want me to do?" Calum asked. "Make yourself distant from Luke so it seems like you're cheating on him." He grinned. "Wha—" Calum was interrupted when Edward held up the tape. "Okay find. But why?" Calum asked. "Because I want to see you guys suffer. You made me miserable so I'm doing the same to you." Edward said and walked off.

Calum cannot do this. But, how will he know? "Oh, also, I will know. I have my ways. Remember William? He can hack into your cameras. So you better do it." He said.

Calum went back home and Luke was listening to music and Calum just ignored him. "Hey, how was it?" Luke asked. "Fine." Calum said. "Um... okay then." Luke sighed. The time was 11. They had their classes so they had to go to bed. Luke went and took a shower and when he got out Calum was already sound asleep. Luke was about to sleep with Calum but he stopped him. "If you don't mind, I want to sleep alone tonight." Calum said. "Okay." Luke said, hurt in his voice. Calum felt like a douché, but it was for his own good. Luke felt a pang in his heart. But, he ignored it and went to bed.m

***

The next morning when Luke woke up, Calum was already up. "Good morning babe." Luke smiled. "Morning." Calum said bluntly. Luke's smile turned into a frown. Luke gave Calum a kiss and a hug. Calum didn't hug back nor kiss back. Luke scoffed and rolled his eyes. Calum then got a text message and he smiled with it. Which led Luke to believe something bad. Luke left to his class feeling sad, but he shouldn't worry about it at all. Right?

***

It was his last class of the day and the thing that got him really upset was Calum ignored him and didn't even acknowledge his presence. Luke walked back to the dorm to do his homework and Calum wasn't there. Luke didn't think much of it. Luke was so frustrated with his homework and with everything that's happening with Calum and him. It's so tiring. He didn't really have a lot of homework, so he finished it in a reasonable time. I guess you can say 5 hours is a reasonable time. Calum still wasn't back in their dorm. Luke has been wondering what was going on with Calum, but he should trust Calum because thats what relationships are about trust and loyalty.

What Luke didn't know is that Calum was at a bar getting drunk. Calum felt awful that he broke his promise to Luke saying he'll never drink again. But, he's doing this to protect Luke. He hates doing this to Luke. But, technically he has to make it seem like he's cheating on Luke so he doesn't really have to do it. That's good because Calum could never do that to his Luke. After about an hour Calum was fully drunk but he found his way back to the dorm. "C-Calum." Luke said.