Twenty One

Calum woke up before Luke so he can get them breakfast. When Calum came back Luke was just getting up. "Good morning baby." Calum greeted as he walked back in the room while kissing Luke. "Good morning babe." Luke smiled. They ate in peace until the doctor came in. "So you guys are awake. I'm glad I didn't hear any ruckus last night." He joked. They both blushed. "Anyway, Luke it's time for your x-rays. Follow me." He said. They both got up and followed the doctor into the scanning room, where Luke lays down and he goes through the big circle. "Here Luke put this on and please lay down when you're done." The doctor told Luke. Calum was watching Luke in the other room.

***

When it was over, Luke had to get another x ray of his brain. Everything looked good so Luke went back to the dorm. The doctor specifically told Calum for Luke to get lots of rest and to take the pain killers anytime he had a headache. Calum will obviously listen to the doctor not only does the doctor know best, but he also wants what is best for Luke.

Luke was now laying down on his bed. Calum will not let him get up or go anywhere.

(A/N: their dorm looks like a mini house)

Calum was in their kitchen and Luke really needed to go to the restroom, but Calum would not let Luke leave unless he was by his side. So, Luke got up and Calum didn't notice yet. His body was still so sore so he tried not to hiss in pain so Calum wouldn't hear and notice.  "Babe, what are you doing?" Calum asked, running up to him. So close. Luke thought. "I-I need to go to the restroom." Luke answered. "Well, you could've told me. I would've helped you." Calum said. "I know I just didn't want to bother you because you do all these things for me and I can't do them in return. I don't think it's right." Luke pouted. "It's alright princess, I don't care if I'm doing something else you're my number one priority at the moment. Now let's go pee." Calum said. "Uh babe, I can go pee by myself." Luke said awkwardly.

"But what if you slip and fall and I can't get to you in time?" Calum said. "I'm fine." He said. "It's not like I haven't seen your penis before." Calum winked. "Calum!" Luke exclaims playfully hitting Calum. Calum just laughed. It took at least Luke 15 minutes and he came out unharmed. "See? I'm perfectly fine." Luke said. Then Luke sneezed very loudly and maybe 5 or 4 times. "Babe! Are you okay?! Are you getting sick?!" He exclaimed. "Calum, that's just how I sneeze. I'm fine." Luke laughed. "Don't scare me like that princess." He said putting a hand over his heart. "Why are you so worried?" Luke asked. "Because babe, I don't want you getting hurt or sick because something minor can become something huge and you might not be here with me one day." Calum frowned. "Oh. I love it that you care so deeply about me, cause no one has ever cared so much, but I'm not going anywhere so you're stuck with me." Luke joked at that last part. "Well, good. I don't mind being stuck with you." Calum kissed his forehead.

Calum picked Luke up, which made Luke giggle in the process and Calum gently laid him on the bed. "Thank you for taking care of me and putting up with all my problems." Luke said. "Anytime baby. I'll be here for you no matter what." Calum pecked his lips. Luke blushed. Calum has that effect on Luke whether he knows it or not. Luke's phone rang. Luke tried getting up but Calum stopped him. "I'll get it for you." He said. "Cal, it's literally like  20 inches in front of me." Luke chuckled. "I know, but you need to rest." Calum said handing the phone to Luke.

"Hello." Luke answered. "Hello my dearest son." He heard. Luke's face filled with fear. This can't be. "Babe what's wrong? Who is it?" Calum said his voice becoming more and more worried. "Oh Luke, still with that cheating boyfriend of yours?" His dad laughed. "Shut up dad." Luke said quietly, but loud enough for Calum to hear. Luke put it on speaker. "I'm planning on escaping prison and when I do. I am coming for you." He said. Luke was so scared. Calum just hung up. "Don't worry about him. He's bluffing. I won't let him hurt you okay? You'll be safe with me." Calum promised.