Seven

Luke was still a mess. But, when he Skype'd Calum, he was completely fine. That hurt Luke, he thought he moved on. But, in reality we all know they can't move on from each other. They're too infatuated with each other. They couldn't move on if they wanted to. We all know this. Then, Calum called him.

"Hello." Luke answered.

"Luke, I just found out that Edward spiked your drink that night. He butt dialed me." Calum told him.

Luke was speechless. All he could say was,"Oh."

"So I'm going to go talk to him. I'll talk to you later Luke. Bye." Calum said and hung up. Edward! Luke tugged on his hair. He screamed. Screamed so loud that, he's pretty sure he'll lose his voice. He went up to his desk and shoved everything off. Then, of course, Edward came in. "You! You did this!" Luke screamed and tackled him to the ground, but of course, being the not-so-tough boy Luke is, Edward got his strength and pinned him down.

"Luke, just listen to me." He said, not putting up a fight because we all know he deserves it. "Why should I?!" He screamed. "I know you shouldn't, but just listen to me." Edward said. Luke was done struggling because he knew he didn't stand a chance against Edward. "Okay, go ahead." Luke said sitting up. "Okay yes, I did spike your drink but it was only enough to last for like 5 minutes, someone else did it too." Edward said to me. "How do I know you're not lying?" Luke asked. "I'm not. Just believe me. Talk to Calum, I haven't told him this. I wanted you to do it. I got to go. I'll see you later." Edward said and ran. Literally ran. So Luke Skype'd Calum.

"Yeah Luke? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well, Edward came to my dorm right now and he said that someone else spiked my drink as well." Luke said. Luke saw the anger in Calum's eyes.

"Why is the room a mess?" Calum asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, I got frustrated." Luke shrugged.

"Are you hurt?" Calum asked.

Luke checked his knuckles. They were bloody since he punched the wall and mirror.

"Yeah..." Luke said.

"Let me see." Calum commanded.

Luke showed Calum his knuckles. "Please don't do this again. I'm not there, I can't help you." Calum pleaded.

"I just wish my life would be simple. I want it to end. My nightmares got even worse. I lost the love of my life. I'm thinking about hurting myself again." Luke sighed.

"Please don't do that. I can't bare the thought of you doing it." Calum said.

"I dont know, I got to go. I'll talk to you later." Luke said and hung up.

Luke was so frustrated right now. He wanted to cry, cry so hard that the room would fill with water. So that's what he did. Let's be clear the room did fill with water. Luke was so devastated, the one person he loved, left him. The one person he needed, left. The only person that could kiss away the pain, left. Just like that. Calum just walked out of Luke's life. Luke was very sad at the moment. Luke wanted Calum to kiss him all over his face until it made Luke giggle or at least smile.

***

A whole week passed by and Luke has been ignoring Calum's Skype calls. Luke understands that Calum probably is worried, but Luke doesn't want him to know that he's the cause of the pain. Calum called again. This time Luke answered. Luke hasn't gotten any sleep so he looked dead. Once Calum saw him, the worry in his eyes vanished.

"You're okay! Luke what happened?! I was worried sick!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking." Luke shrugged. Luke knew it wasn't the best answer to give Calum, but it was true. "Talking about what?" Calum asked. "You." Luke answered. "What about?" Calum asked, getting curious. "It's nothing." Luke said, not looking at his eyes. "Tell me Luke, please." Calum begged.

"I was thinking how you left me, that you're the only person that calmed me down if I had a nightmare. The only person that loved, because we sure know my dad doesn't love me! I needed you Calum! You made all the pain go away and now... you're not here." Luke sobbed. Calum felt guilty because that last word, Luke's voice cracked. He knows that Luke is going to burst out in tears. Calum's done this before. But, at the same time he felt mad. That Luke was blaming him for everything. "You can't possibly blame this for me!" Calum rose his voice a little. "It's not my fault. You blame me for every fucking thing! How do you think I feel?! I feel like shit. You left me to you know! You were the person that calmed me down too! I don't think you realized that you were the only person that loves me besides my mum!" Calum screamed through the screen.

"At least you have a family that loves you!" Luke shot back. "And what do I have?! Nothing! You were the only person that brought happiness into my life! I don't think you realized that!" Luke sobbed. "I fucking do Luke, I do! You have more than me! So don't fucking say you have nothing!" Calum shouted. "What about your mum! At least you have a mum!" Luke cried. "You don't know shit! You don't know that she fucking kicked me out because I went to the bar too many times and said it was bad for the baby. She said to either leave or stop. You know I can't stop!" Calum spoke.

Luke was feeling very guilty. "Feeling guilty? You fucking should!" Calum screamed and hung up.

Luke screamed and pulled his hair. He slid on the wall just letting his tears fall. He's had enough. He stormed in the bathroom and grabbed his blade.

He did it. Letting his emotions flow out of him. Every tear came out with every drop of blood.

Some might say that he should stop but he didn't. He kept going and going and going, until finally....😔

He couldn't do it anymore. Luke didn't have the energy to do it. He got drained, literally. He felt his life slipping away and maybe this time, his life could end. He thought that it might because theres no one here to save him this time. His eyes closed and the blade slipped from his fingertips. The last thing he saw was the red liquid on the flood.