..... .----

Mkay be gappy you guys are getting it now because I didn't feel like reading. Happy Valentine's Day!

You are now Skyping with AmazingPhil

"Hey Phil! Have you been feeling okay?" Dan said with a very concerned and worried tone in his voice. Phil brushed the hair out of his face that was sticking because of his sweat. He had been contemplating this talk with Dan the whole of the time he had waited to be connected. He had something important to tell Dan that he had been wanting to tell him for a while now. That was why he had been acting funny when they meesaged.

"I'm alright, just a bit nervous," he replied. Dan sat up, thinking about what he was going to say next.

"There's no need to be afraid, Phil. We're friends, right?" Dan was a bit nervous after he had finished his sentence. Were they friends? Then Dan remembered the text conversation they had saying that they would be friends. He sighed internally with relief.

"Yeah, I guess. But we've never properly talked to each other. We've never met in real life, either. But that's what I wanted to talk about. I've been doing some thinking, and I've decided I'm ready to meet you, and I'm sure of it this time." Phil said with confidence. He watched intently for Dan's reaction, which was, surprisingly, a very un-over-the-top one.

"Sure. When and where would you like to meet?" Phil sat dumbfoundedly staring at the screen. How could Dan be so chill about something that was such a big step in their relationship? Surely it wasn't only Phil that felt this way.

"Y-yeah, you live in London too, right? So can we meet at the Starbucks in the mall tomorrow at three?" Phil suggested. He'd never think that he'd ever meet some random person that texted him randomly one day in real life. That was the type of thing that the adults always warned you not to do. But that only made it all the more thrilling for Phil. But Phil also had something else he wanted to tell Dan, but he decided against it. They had only just decided to take on big step in their relationship. Phil's confession would only open up another direction to take in their relationship, he didn't want to scare Dan away with a change in course. Phil was already too much to deal with on his own.

So Phil kept his mouth shut and the two talked to each other over Skype for the next few hours before saying goodnight.

《》《》《》

Dan would be meeting Phil in real life today. Phil seemed very nervous last night, but little did Phil know, that Dan was too. He just barely managed to keep his cool and pretend it wasn't a big deal.

He was getting dressed to go out to the mall to meet Phil. This was very difficult for Dan because he never had to impress anyone before. He had always had the freedom of either staying home all day or just throwing on his smart uniform for university. But this time he actually had to try to look good.

Dan was realising something. Why did what Phil think of him matter so much? They were just friends. Phil wouldn't judge. Maybe it was because Phil was his first ever real friend. Or maybe it was something much more. Something Dan never wanted to even consider. But how couldn't he? He was biromantic. That would just have to be an idea to avoid for him.

Besides, Phil had a boyfriend. That little bit of flirting they had done was just them joking around, nothing more. Dan couldn't possibly have feelings for Phil. They hadn't even known each other for long, nor had they talked to each other much. Yet Dan felt like he and Phil were so close as you would think people who had known each other for years would be. Yet it had only been two weeks, three, even Dan couldn't possibly like Phil, nor would Phil ever return those feelings.

Although it was a possibility. Phil was gay.

Dan smacked the side of his head to distract from the thoughts that clouded his mind as he continued to try and get dressed. He threw on his grey, cat-eared sweater (possibly from Korea) and the usual black skinny jeans, along with a black pair of boots. He grabbed his phone and keys as he bounced across his miniature lounge to lock the door before heading down the stairs of his flat building. He checked the time on his phone before sprinting down the street to get to the bus stop as he realised he was running late and the bus would arrive in a few minutes. He managed to catch it and practically fell into a seat as he caught his breath from running.

It didn't take long for the bus to reach the mall, and Dan did admit, he could have walked there, but he'd much rather sleep in and get dressed last minute and catch the bus while being there on time than actually have to get up early and do some excersise to get there. He wasn't crazy.

He walked into the Starbucks abd immediatly caught sight of the raven-haired, blue-eyed boy. He turned around suddenly and they were met by each other's gaze. Phil suddenly ran up to Dan and pulled him into a hug. It took a moment for Dan to process what exactly was happening, but when he realised he brought his arms up around Phil and let out a light chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you too, Phil."