...-- .----

Dan was coming over to my house. I was extremely nervous. I had finally come to terms that I might maybe like him. He was just so perfect and he was really beautiful and I can't stress how much I liked him. I hated the fact that I had sex with Elliot again. It was my worst mistake, he was ruining my life. I wish it was Dan. I wish I had sex with Dan instead. Dan was always so nice to me and had a great sense of humor. I wish we could be together, but for all I know, he doesn't like me back, and I don't want to possibly ruin our friendship. But now was not the time to think about that. He was coming over and I had to somehow conceal my feelings.

I was still crying in my bed while eating ice cream when I heard a knock on my door. I got of and walked over to it, looking through the peep hole to find Dan with another tub of ice cream. I smiled to myself again. He was always so sweet to me. I opened the door slowly, but once I did, Dan pushed it open faster and enveloped me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder as he held me. Everytime I sniffed I could smell him, and boy, did he smell great. He was so soft and caring and it upset me that this was only the second time that I'd seen him in real life. I questioned the reason as to why I was so hesitant to meet him the first time. He was so gentle and caring and it made me like him even more.

"It's okay, Phil. It was just a mistake," he said in an attempt to console me. I sniffled into his shirt once again.

"I know...I'm sorry, I'm just over-reacting. I'm just so upset that I let him take advantage of me again," I explained. He patted my head and made me look up at him.

"It's okay, you're not over-reacting. I can't say I know how you feel, but I have and idea, and there's no room to judge for me. Cry yourself out, Phil. I'm here for you. Just let it all out," he said. I burried my head back in his chest and continued to cry.

It was in that moment that I realised that I really liked Dan.

Maybe it was even love.

...

Sorry it's short af but hey at least it's longer than texts.

But I just wanted to let yall know that I've been inspired and so I started writing a fanfic (that's mainly for smut) and I only wrote one chapter but I was like "holy crap how did I write something that long" and I've already made the cover which can be seen in my How To: Make A BOMB Cover For Your Book which is very helpful and yes it does have a really awesome cover. The word count is huge here's a screenshot:

 The word count is huge here's a screenshot:

Yeah that's a lot for me so yeah. Smutty smut smut.

AND I PREORDERED MY TICKETS FOR TATINOF YAY I CAN'T GET VIP BECAUSE TWO TICKETS WOULD BE REAL DAMN EXPENSIVE CUZ I HAVE TO BRING MY SISTER BECAUSE MY MOTHER DOES NOT TRUST ME ALONE. BUT YAY TATINOF.

BYE

~tbao