one of those ranty discussion chapters

I've been thinking recently.

I always thought that I would love and like my mom forever and that she was perfect and that I would always agree with her because she is perfect.

I never thought that I would come to dislike her and rebel against her ever.

But now its different.

I really don't like my mom. I just don't. I love her, but I don't like her. She is a really honest person, and for as long as she's been my mother, as far as I know, she has never told a lie. But you see, lying isn't the only bad trait.

She is a Trump supporter.

She doesn't actually vote, thank God. But she actually agrees with what most of what he says and she said if she did bother to vote, she would vote for him. Now you see, I am a staunch Bernie fan, as most smart people are, and I hate the fact that she supports Trump.

Also, I think she is transphobic, and a bit homophobic. She still calls Kaitlyn Jenner a he and like I mentioned before, she still called the girl on Law and Order a he, when she was mtf. It really bothers me, because I am an ally and I like to respect people's pronouns, even if I'm not talking to them or in front of them, which we all should do. I recently met a trans person, ftm, and he was awesome. He was funny and kind. But I wasn't sure if he was a girl or not. So I waited to here someone else call him by his pronouns and found out. I also met someone who was nonbinary, and they were awesome. They could draw really well and they were really funny. I also didn't know what their pronouns were until they brought it up.

But I don't think my mom would call them by their pronouns. And I hate it.

I also hate the ways she points the blame on other people. Earlier in the year, there was an issue with my little sister and one of the other girls at my sewing class. So my mom took her out. My sister says that she called her fat and stuff like that. But I really don't believe it, because she always says things like that, but then when she's around them and they're like best friends. Plus, I or someone else would have heard it and said something. I told my mom this and she said I probably wasn't paying attention because I don't care about my sister enough.

Um.

Who's to say that

I actually care about my sister a lot even though I don't say it thank you very much.

Plus, I'm a silent observer.

So now my mom holds a grudge against their mother and the leaders of the sewing class because she can't admit that she's in the wrong and my little sister was probably lying again. Plus, she won't go to the "fashion show" we're having because of it, and I'm really pissed.

My mom really pisses me off sometimes.

So what do you think? Would you hate my mom too?

Do you hate your mom?

Tell me. I need entertainment.

Also, sorry about not updating Sonder in a while. I forgot about it lol

~tbao