again, a chapter i say i will delete but probably wont

I just wanted to ask your guys' opinion on something. I've been thinking a lot and I just want to put this out there.

Today my sister asked me if I read fanfiction.

I said no.

Why is it that I am too afraid to tell her?

Do you guys hide it from your family?

Actually I don't tell her because I know she'll make fun of me even though she reads gay fanfiction about different animes but she's a hypocrite.

Also, I was talking to my sister the other day and I was like, "You're ace *cue finger guns*" And she was like "Actually I'm not but I know someone who is" and I knew she was talking about her friend because she is ace and I haven't told my family that I am yet because I feel like my mom is slightly homophobic even though she hasn't outright said it. Like one time I said I liked Ellen's clothes and my mom was like "you like boys right" and I was like "yeah" but in my mind I was like clothes don't determine sexuality???? I could be trans for all you know???

And I feel like she's transphobic too because we were watching law and order where there was a trans girl (she was born a boy but I don't know the correct terminology tell me if I'm wrong) but she kept referring to her as a him and I kept saying "she's a her not a him" in my head but I didn't say it aloud because I'm scared for some reason???? Anyway, that's not the point. But my sister came out as demi so casually and my mom was like "i don't get it why do you need all these terminologies" and I get so many mixed emotions from that comment alone, not to mention other ones.

But my sister has a gay friend so I don't know I guess she just doesn't want her children to be gay idk it just bothers me. And if I came out as ace I think my mom would react the same if I came out as ace. I don't know I honestly don't think she would react badly but how would that come up in conversation? I mean I'm heteroromantic. I've got a pretty good way of doing it tho ha. I have the words planned in my head. "Hey mom, I'm a plant" XD she'd be so confused. "Plants are asexual hahaha lolzor XD" yeah that's enough of that.

And I'd compare coming out to admitting you read gay phanfiction/smut but I don't think I should considering how coming out is such a big deal.

Just wanted to know what you guys thought about it let me know yo

~tbao

(I've had Migraine and Build God, then We'll Talk stuck in my head all day omg)