---.. ....-

ARE YOU READY FOR SMUUUUUUTTT?
WRITING THIS IN THE CAR ON 31% IS PROBABLY VERY RISKY THO SO

The minute we entered Dan's flat, the sexual tension was unbearable. I was heavy breathing the whole walk there, and I could tell Dan was too. I still had a prominent erection poking through my pants which was very embarrassing and hard to hide. Our hands were all over each other, touching every inch of one another's bodies. Dan's hands furiously grabbed at my hair, tugging on the roots. Usually, I would hate for anyone to touch my hair, especially if they were to pull on it, but Dan's fingers worked like magic against my scalp. I decided quickly to return the favor, albeit a bit more furiously than Dan.

Our lips worked together like magic. He nibbled on my bottom lip and our teeth knocked together. I could already feel my lips getting sore, but I was too happy to care. This would be me and Dan's first time together, and if I can recall, Dan's first time ever. Or at least, his first time with a guy. If I can remember, he's only ever had sex with a girl once, and never with a guy, due to his lack of sexual attraction to anyone of any gender.

I detached my lips from Dan's and move them to his neck. It was covered from a thin layer of sweat, but I didn't mind. I attached my lips to his neck and left little pecks around every where to test the waters, earning a giggle from Dan. I started to suck a bit with each peck in an attempt to find his sweet spot, and that spot was also where his pulse happened to be. It felt gross but cute at the same time. I could feel that our hearts were beating in time, which was cute, but I could also feel the blood moving through his artery, which felt gross. I am getting off topic here.

I began gently sucking, getting more intense as tim went on. I wasn't someone to rush when it came to sex. I preferred it more slow. I heard little moans and whines coming from Dan's lips and I could feel it in his throat every time. I started thrusting my crotch towards his and grinding into him. The friction got me even more worked up and I only got harder. He let out a whine and started doing the same to me. Our crotches rubbing up against each other forcefully and needily. I could hear soft pants coming from Dan's mouth and he tugged harder at my hair. I decided to move back to his mouth and attached my lips to his.

I worked my lips against his again, but this time even more forcefully. Our noses knocked together a couple times as we kept switching sides. I could feel the perspiration dripping down the bridge of my nose. I swiped my tongue across his bottom lips and he almost instantly opened his mouth, allowing me to stick my tongue inside and taste him. He returned the favor, and soon it felt like my clothes were sticking to my body and my clothes were too tight.

I snaked my hands down Dan's sides, feeling his curves, which were very prominent. It made me wonder how his pants could never stay up, not that that I didn't enjoy the view. I hooked my thumb on his waistband. I gently pulled away from his lips, and he looked at me with concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I smiled at him and kissed his lips again. He probably thought he did something wrong, the tol bean.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Dan. I just wanted to make sure you really wanted to do this. Is this your first time? You told me you first felt sexual attraction towards--uh, her. Did you ever..?" I asked, rubbing my hands up and down his sides comfortingly. I still had a burning erection and I could feel that Dan did, too. I just needed the okay.

"Um...no. We came close but we never did. I want you to be my first time, Phil. You're the most important person in my life right now, and I don't plan on that changing. I doubt I'll ever feel the same toward anyone ever again. Please. Make me feel," he said. I smiled and brought my lips to his in a gentle kiss, gradually deepening it with time. He sighed and I chuckled, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.