..... ....-

Dan was extremely nervous. He had only had sexual feelings towards anyone once, which was why he was grey-asexual. But oddly enough, this wasn't a nervousness of "oh my god, what am I going to do? I don't like him like that," and more like "what if I'm not good enough?" This was extremely unnerving to Dan. Maybe he wasn't asexual at all. Maybe it was all made up in his head. Or maybe h was even overthinking this. Dan started having second thoughts. 

He wasn't sure if he liked Phil or not. Sure he did want to kiss him, but did that mean he liked Phil? 

Or course it did. No one naturally wants to kiss their best friend. Especially not after only a month of meeting them. He couldn't like Phil, though. He just couldn't. He didn't want to ruin his first real friendship with these silly feelings of his, and it was impossible that Phil could ever like him back he as only asking to have sex because he had just broken up with his boyfriend. Dan didn't want to take advantage of him. Knowing that fact also made him feel like he was being used. That Phil really just wanted to fuck him to get over his boyfriend, and it would just be a one-time thing. If Dan was going to lose his virginity, he wanted to lose it to someone special, not just someone who was getting over their boyfriend. After all, he was grey-asexual, or at least, he thought he was. 

His sexual feelings were rare. He never really had the desire to have sex. The thought just didn't really appeal to him. Sticking his private parts in and out of a hole just sounded repulsive to him. The only one time he actually wanted to have sex with someone was merely to make them happy, because he would get pleasure out of making someone he loved happy, not having sex. His love for her was so overwhelming that his asexuality practically flew out of the window. Maybe he had only agreed to this in the first place because he loved Phil. Because he wanted to make him happy. But Dan wanted to stay away from those thoughts.

He wanted what was best for his best friend, ad he decided having sex with him after he had just broken up with someone probably wasn't the best idea. He really didn't want to mess this up. He was probably just drunk anyway, as most people got drunk after a break-up anyway. You could probably even get drunk on ice cream.

So Dan decided to text Phil letting him know not to come.

Dan: dont come

Phil:  why not :(

Dan: i dont want to take advantage of you

Phil: but ur not

Dan: yes i am

Dan: i know youre having a hard time right now after youve only just broken u with ur boyfriend, and i dont want to take advantage of ur broken state

Phil:  but u want to

Phil: i didnt really liike him anyway

Phil: if anything i used him

Phil: i only dated him to try to get over a crush, but its too overwhelming, plus i think he used me too

Dan: who is this crush

Phil: its not important

Dan: yes it is

Dan: if its important to you its important to me

Dan: so spill

Phil: i really cant say

Dan: why not

Phil: cuz im afraid of how you will feel

Dan: i promise i wont be mad

Phil:  no

Dan: why not???

Read by Phil at 11:21 PM

Dan threw his phone at the wall in frustration. Why did Phil have to be so difficult? He fell into his bed with a huge huff. Then he decided to call Phil. He stood up and walked over to where he threw his phone. It had a single large crack on the corner. He sighed and quickly dialed his number. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.

Voicemail.