...-- -....

Phil: hi

Dan: sorry i dont feel like talking right now

Phil: are you okay

Dan: im fine phil

Phil: please dont try anything

Phil: if you need something im here for you

Dan: i know phil

Dan: its just one of those days

Dan: i promise

Dan: even if im sad i still have you to live for

Phil: i love you dan

Dan: i love you too

...
This is still another filler. It just reflects how im feeling rn. I wasnt going to update but i figured i could get something out of this emotion. Ive never felt like this before. I just felt a sudden overwhelming feeling of sadness and regret because i had a conversation with a good friend of mine that i only see on fridays. I was supposed to go to her school but my mom sent me to this one with my other friend. I just feel like that friend isnt really a good friend to me and my friday friend is better to me even though i didnt really like her in elementary school. My other friend just ignores me and i feel like i cant talk to her about certain things and she doesnt have interests or anything and im just. Even though my friday friend hates fall out boy i mean she at least has an opinion and i can taunt her about it. Im sorry but i have no friends and my friday could have made me friends and she said she would have and i just regret going to the school im at because her school is also more interesting and they have gay people and yeah.

Im sorry ive just never felt this way before. I feel my stomach churning and i feel like throwing up.

On the bright side, I stole my sister's friend because she is a fellow phan and she likes all the same music im into but she couldnt get tickets to tatinof and im just so sad for her.

Sorry my rant is longer than the actual chapter but you know.

Id love to talk to someone rn. Maybe you could make me feel better? Idk this is probs a bad idea because im bad at conversation and itd probs be really short because i want to finish writing chap 2 of Sensual so yahhhh

Thx

~tbao

Ps. Also this new friend got me into Halsey and idk