5 | Hidden

The general, or unknown name since he had yet to introduce himself, guided you to his quarters. He was smart, to say the least.

Everyone on the base knew there had been a prisoner—majority of them seeing a wailing woman running in pajamas—so he knew it to be rather stupid to have the inmate casually walk around at the generals side. "Here, wear these, it's something to... disguise yourself with..."

The outfit you had now been in was quite uncomfortable, a bit too baggy, but it beat having a trooper tattle tailing and informing Ren that his prisoner was lollygagging with the general.

It was quite obvious with the general's tone that he wasn't too fond of the commander.

"At least you're decent enough to give me something to wear..." You broke the silence as you tugged on the coat, looking down at your now covered feet that were in boots a bit too big for you.

"I am not foolish like Ren, might I inform you. I don't need my colleagues to see that I am casually walking side by side with what they claim to be a prisoner. As far as they know, I am dealing with important business," He stated, head held high as he had no use of making eye contact with you as he spoke. "Might I suggest you flush away those tears, you're being a dead giveaway."

Scrunching up your nose, you wiped the sleeves against your eyes in hopes that it was just enough to rid the stains. As far as the passer-byers knew, you had pink eye... or maybe you had done something unprofessional and downright stupid to cause your eyes to redden. "It would be nice if I could wash my face, you know, I can't simply rid the redness..."

"Your sarcasm is duly noted," The general arched an eyebrow as he gave you a quick glance.

"So what exactly are you going to tell your comrades when they see you're bringing in a female into your quarters?" You questioned, giving the area a good look as First Order members casually passed by, noses in their data pads, too busy to acknowledge your presence.

"They don't need to know, my business is mine only, and if they are so curious, then... you are a counselor of some type, I don't know." He shrugged, coming to a stop as he punched in numbers to the keypad attached to a metal door.

All these rooms and doors looked the same, how could they tell the difference?

"I'll think of something, as for now, you stay here. Ren wouldn't dare think—or check that—you're in here," With a slight shove, you stumbled in as the general quickly followed behind.

Standing in the middle, you gazed around the room. It was rather large and extremely spacious. At the center was what you assumed to be a living room, to the right was a small kitchen and a possible bathroom as to the left was a bedroom along with a smaller room attached on the same wall. "Do you keep your dead victims bodies in there?" You nudged with your head, only making the general give you a look as if you were completely stupid. "It's a joke... Gosh..."

"It is nice to hear you are not as terrified as before," Walking past you, he opened the door to the unknown room. "It is simply an office, I feel no need to bring my 'victims' in my living quarters." Shutting the door, you nodded. "Now, I can't stay and chit chat for long, you stay here and do what ever you bystanders do... The bathroom is there, that's obviously a kitchen and you can do whatever you want with the bookcase... I, for one, find no use in it," He pointed. "I will bring you clothes for you to blend in with... I don't think being in a nightgown is something my therapist would wear."

"Therapist?" Raising your eyebrows, the corner of your lips curved downward, in a way that you were saying 'not bad'. "So that's what you're going with?"

"Of course, it's the only good reason as to why you'd be in my room..."

"Well, if I'm your 'therapist', introduce yourself... I can't call you 'the general'... it feels weird." Giving you a strange look, you furrowed your eyebrows at him. "What?"