Treasures/ A not so friendly encounter

(A.N: I thought this pic was pretty funny...idk, maybe)

(No one's POV)

The transfiguration professor swiftly made her way through the endless corridors until finally arriving at the end of the gargoyle corridor. She stood in front of the Griffon-like gargoyle eyeing it for a moment before muttering the password. "Pixie Puff" She was brought up into the headmasters tower where she was greeted by none other than the headmaster himself. "Ah, Minerva, I assume all went well with Ms. Church" Professor Dumbledore spoke softly. "Yes, all was well" Professor McGonagall sighed which earned her a questioning look from the headmaster who folded his hands over one another as he waited for her to continue. "But it is as we thought, she has great abilities and little control of them, Albus" The look she gave him told him that she was concerned. Professor McGonagall gently placed the folder of information taken during her observations of the vampire girl, onto the professors desk. He looked down at the folder momentarily. "So you have uncovered special information, I see~yes, very well done" Professor Dumbledore gave her a warm smile.She frowned slightly. "Albus, she's like him!-" "-Now, now, Minerva, calm yourself" The professor instructed her to which she reluctantly did. "I'm sorry, Albus. She can use Legilimency" The nimble professor confessed. The headmasters eyes held a slight twinkle to them, a curiosity you could say. "Minerva, many students can learn this-" "-She didn't learn the skill, Albus, and she can use it non-verbally. Without her wand" At that professor Dumbledore furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "Minerva may I remind you that I am also skilled in the use of wandless Legilimency, why does this concern you?" The bearded professor questioned. "She can use Elemental magic, Albus, not only that but more specifically fire" Professor Dumbledore's eyes widened behind his half mooned spectacles. "And she holds a deep hatred for werewolves, it may not be much now but you know where this leads, Albus" McGonagall seemingly pleaded. "Maybe not, Minerva, I have high regards for Ms. Church. Unlike Mr. Riddle who sought out to acquire the use of these skills, Ms. Church was given these abilities as gifts, she will be taught to use them properly" Professor Dumbledore concluded authoritatively. "Of course" McGonagall agreed. "However, I'm curious as to whether Ms. Church is capable of Parsletongue" "Not that I am aware of. But If she were to possess such a skill what would this mean?" Professor Dumbledore sighed before replying. "It would mean that Ms. Church has an extremely high chance of traversing down a dark path" "Albus, she has similar physical characteristics-" "-She's not a descendant of Tom Riddle, I can assure you of that" Dumbledore interrupted the deputy headmistress. "How do you know?" "It sounds as if you don't trust me. But if you must know, Minerva, it is because of her sister" "The Hufflepuff girl?" "Indeed, Minerva. She's a Hufflepuff. Any descendant of Tom Marvolo Riddle would surely ended up in Slytherin as well as inherit the ability to speak Parsletongue. In contrast to this the Church family has a renowned pure-blood background, Tom Riddle was indeed a half-blood" Professor Dumbledore explained. "Is it possible for her to be a descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself?" Professor Dumbledore paused to ponder this idea for a moment, she had seemingly dumbstruck the headmaster. "I suppose you are correct, there is a possibility, Minerva. It seems some research will need to be done. Well if that is all" Dumbledore said dismissively. "There is another thing, Albus" the bearded headmaster looked up to his professor signalling for her to continue. "There is another vampire attending the school" McGonagall informed him. Professor Dumbledore sighed lightly. "What is it, Albus. Is this an issue?" "Not entirely but if I can recall I had specifically told him that all was under control and that there was no need for him to send someone to watch over her, I suppose he took matters into his own hands" McGonagall looked taken aback. "What do you mean, Albus?" "I assume the student you refer to is Mr. Grey?" "Y-yes but-how did you know?" She stuttered unsure of how to deal with the situation. "Mr. Grey is Mr. Sakamaki's cousin, there is no need to worry, he's here simply to ensure that his cousins fiancé remains well, he poses no threat" Dumbledore explained simply. "But she does not know of them being related?" McGonagall informed him. "It would appear not, it would be best to keep it that way for now" Said the headmaster.