All settled in

"Okay, we have bought the house and we have enrolled ourselves into the school, we're half way there Angel." I informed, unloading the guns into the kitchen, he grunted in acknowledgment. We have bought a detached house, brick, quite crude if you ask me. But it was what we have to deal with. According to Angel and i's fake identities we are brother and sister. Our names are: Jessica Ramsen and David Ramsen.

"I am so happy we didn't get to go to Russia. I can't speak a word of it. And we can take revenge on them, I have been waiting for this moment for as long as we have been partners my dear Poison." He almost sounds more excited than me! Which is quite hard because I'm ecstatic.

Ding!

"I will get it kitten!" I hollered, leaving the gun boxes to themselves.

"Hey neighbour!"

Slam.

"Rachelle's parents are our neighbours Angel!" I shouted, a muffled bring them in replied, ugh. I opened the door to a very confused looking middle aged couple.

"Hi sorry about that, I thought you were someone else." I smiled warmly at them, I should be a actress. I assessed them for threats, they were holding a chocolate cake. Hmmmm.

"Oh uh we wanted to welcome you to the neighbour hood with.. This." The lady held out the cake. Such a shame their daughter is the spawn of Satan.

"Thanks! We are only staying here for a few weeks, my brother and I actually." I held the warm smile, taking the cake gently from them.

"Oh? Why so short." The man asked, slinging a arm around his wife's shoulder.

"We have some business to attend to here." I replied, a hidden undertone of malice in my voice.

"What kind of business?" Nosy, aren't they?

"Well I came down here a long time ago and well, I missed this place so much I brought my brother as long with me. My departure was... Tragic."

"Oh, o-okay, we will see you round then neighbour!" The lady pretty much started running. I closed the door, laughing to myself.

This is going to much more fun than I first thought

"Angel, I think it's time to go visit me." I told the 18 year old leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen.

"My dear PoisonFire. It seems you are as not as dumb as I first thought." He winked, I laughed and punched him in the shoulder playfully.

"Shut up Angel."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Earning another shove from me as we set off to the grave yard.

*the grave yard*

We pulled the gate back, glancing over the sea of tombstones. Our eyes landed on the largest one, it's cross towering over the others. There a figure slumped over the stone, muttering words into it. Angelo and I slunk closer only to see it was Tyler. I couldn't make out what he was saying, probably a curse, making sure I go to hell.

I don't need his help, I'm going anyway

I looked over to Angelo who was carrying a small black gravestone under his muscular arm. We didn't expect the gravestone to be so large. Engraved into ours was

'I told you I was coming for you, now you will suffer my wrath for killing me, every single one of you.'

We needed to shake them up a bit, after all it is 4 years to the day, since I 'died'.

Tyler got up, tossing a rose onto my grave before stomping out of the graveyard. A rose? What is this, the illuminati? Is it poisoned? Written on with messages like 'you should have died sooner' or 'ugly to the grave and back' ? Or dipped in gasoline. Hmmmm.

Angel and I got to work, but the original was too big, so we placed the gravestone in the surface of the grave. We chiselled 'loved daughter' into 'unloved daughter' on the original and 'she will be missed' to 'she will not be missed'. Black smooth marble glinting in the sunlight as we nodded at each other in a silent agreement that we did a good job.

I hooked my arm under Angel's and skipped out of the gloomy mist that lay over the graveyard.

Let the games begin!