The 'Modification'

Omniscient POV

There, in the glass Looking back at the young teen, was not the Tyler he had woken up to a few days ago.

Another ear splitting scream was released from his lips. And not long after, Tyler's body was spread like an eagle across the bathroom floor, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

He had fainted.

Harsh white light gripped his body, making him wince. Pain shot through his modified body as a backhanded slap came into contact with his cheek.

"Ugh" Groaning, the brunet sat up, blinking multiple times before adjusting to the cold light. it once he did, he wished he had never awoken.

A rather our booming voice, claiming to be 'truth' filled his sensitive ears, confusion to what the speaker was saying was soon resolved when the one sentence left the lips of the announcer.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you know the thing standing in front of you, is indeed Tyler Chasen!" His blood turned ice cold, horror and panic bloomed in his chest.

There, he was on, sat on the stage, with the whole school staring at him. Many had disgust etched onto their young faces, others just had plain disappointment.

"I-I c-can e-explain!" Tyler stuttered out, his eyes whipping between all the familiar faces. Whether they were friends, rivals or ex flings.

For a few moments, they crowd was speechless, not a sound to be heard. Until the beautiful moment was over, crashed by someone in the crowd.

"YOU JERK!" A rock hit Tyler right in the forehead, and that was all the encouragement the road needed.

Soon items and objects of all sizes were being lobbed at the cowering fool.

"FREAK!"
"UGLY!"
"GO DIE!"
"WASTE OF SPACE!"
"MONSTER!"

Tears flowed down the footballer's face like an unrestrained river. Blood was soon to be replacing the salty crocodile tears as he hurled himself off the stage in disgrace.

The announcer sat behind the screen, he phone to her ear as she acknowledged her partner in. the crowd. The Italian smiling up at the camera knowingly.

"How about we go say hi?"