Mummy and Daddy i'm home!

Angelo parked a few doors away but I kept my eyes fixed on the house I once called home.

"You ready Poison?" Concern dripped from his words, worry glinted in his dark eyes. I gave him a reassuring grin and left the car. My legs felt like jelly as I neared the door.

No. We must be cold, tough and emotionless.

I swung the door open with a mighty crash, two people sprung into action, a bat and a spatula at the ready.

"Who the hell are you?" Rick demanded, holding the spatula like a knife.

"An old friend of your daughter." I smirked, waltzing into the house, pushing the bat away.

"Our daughter didn't have friends!" Ursula hissed, readying her bat.

"How does it feel to have a murderer for a son? Oh but you wouldn't care because you never loved poor little Lilly." I ran a finger along the stairwell, tutting at them mockingly.

"Our son is not a murderer and we loved our daughter." Rick protested.

"Oh really, so he didn't smash her head into the concrete and left her to bleed out? I'm very sure he did. Because I was there." My smirk widened and I flicked my waist long brown hair over my shoulder. Horror written as clear as day as they dropped their 'weapons' and held each other.

"We l-l-loved our daughter. Our s-s-son would never do that." They whimpered. I chuckled at their naive personalities, how was I ever scared of these pathetic people?

"Oh. So how you showed your love by calling her ugly, a waste of air, monobrowed, a mistake? By ignoring her her whole life? Well you see, your little Lilly was not as innocent as you think." I lifted my sleeve to show the Triskelion tattoo, all assassins have one.

"S-she couldn't be an assassin! She couldn't even brush her hair!" Ursula shrieked

"Well your wrong about that, and she was powerful. Her friends, are out for blood. Oops did I say blood? I meant your HEADS!" I laughed maniacally at their fear.

"W-w-who are you?" Rick's knees quaked under my stare.

"I'm almost tempted to leave you to them. But you are mine, my fun to have." I examined my nails, showing disinterest in their petrified state.

"W-WHO ARRE YOU !" Ursula shoved Rick aside, pointing a shaking finger at me.

"Oh? It seems the witch has some back bone after all. Well, they call me PoisonFire but you can call me Lilly." Their faces contorted into utter shock, terror and rage.

"B-but she's dead! YOU CANT BE HER!" Ursula raised a hand to slap me, I snatched her wrist into my hand, I let my anger flow into my strength,

Snap

"AAAAH!" Ursula screamed, cradling her broken wrist.

"You're right, she's dead, and PoisonFire is here now. And I'm out for revenge. I'm not Hunter's prodigy for nothing. Now, you tell your son I'm alive and I will make sure personally that you don't spend another day with your worthless heads for spoiling my fun. Got it?" They nodded vigorously, "look at me." They shakily met my eyes that held no sympathy for them, "this is what you have made me become, what you have created me into. A monster." I finished as I strutted towards the door but stopped

"And this is for good measure." I punched them both, 2 missing teeth each and a broken jaw, mmmm. "Don't worry, I will be back, and I will destroy everything you love, everything you hold dear and not to mention your spirit. Just like you did to poor little Lilly. Goodbye mum and dad." I whispered into their ears, Ursula burst out into sobs and Rick followed her example.

I smiled at the result of my visit and leapt into Angelo's waiting car.

"Mission parents was a success. Now let's go back to my dearest brother."