Just perfect

Linked arms, Angel and I skipped away from the house I had grown up in. The warmth radiating from the flames kissed the backs of our necks as we retreated down the driveway calmly.

We passed the Chasens who were desperately trying to put out the fire with whatever they could get their hands on. Clothes, beauty accessories, but only managing to make the flames rise higher into the bright blue sky.

"I would have much preferred it if they were in the house when we set it aflame." Angel muttered gloomily, ruffling up his black hair.

"But that would ruin the fun for the future. And Anyways, they might as well be trying to snuff out the flames with their tears at this rate." I said dismissively as we watched from the car. The smoke from the house rose and curled before dissipating into the air above. From the height of the flames you would have thought the smoke had reached Heaven.

Like a beacon, the house was almost too bright to look at directly. Flames slithering out from every window. Even the walls were emerged in bright brilliant fire.

The musty yet thick smoke emanating off the building made it impossible to breath, filling lungs with its thick, smooth breath.

Angel sighed in relief, collapsing into the leather car seat.

"Don't relax. Our work isn't finished, just yet." I smirked, clicking my fingers before wrapping them around my steering wheel.

Don't think I've forgotten about you Tyler, Theo and Rachelle.

But for now, i can be satisfied with this.

My engine roared to life, sending my scarlet cruising down the road.

Leaving behind my masterpiece, my beautifully orchestrated life ruining performance.

And you're next my dear brother, so wait for me. Because when I'm finished with you, you're going to be left with nothing.

Nothing.