And now we wait

I hummed quietly to myself as I meandered into the study. Slinging the door open, careful not to let go of the standard cardboard that was under my arm.

I approached the large board covered in numbers, photos and red tape. My fingers worked around the board, un pinning everything, slowly making me way to the centre of the board where all the red pins started.

The picture of my parents smiling and kissing. I smirked, shoving it into my box, completely clearing the pin board of all its contents.

I idly made my way down to the kitchen where Angel was eating breakfast, the moment I entered he sat to attention.

"So, are you going to let your dear partner in on the whole scheme now?" He muttered, his voice croaky from sleeping but still loud enough for me to hear him, as he stabbed at his toast.

For the last few days Angel has been moping around the house, mumbling and whining about being no use. I just wanted the end results to be a surprise.

"Don't worry, wait one more day and all will be clear my dear kitten." I patted him on the head, earning a quick pout from the Italian.

I retreated into my bedroom, leaving an sinister chuckle hang in the air behind me as I make my way to my window. Eyes set on a certain house my smile became somewhat dangerous and I sighed contentedly.

One more day.