False alarm

3rd person POV   

Rachelle's heels clicked against the smooth marble. Her eyes darting anxiously between the two white walls decorated with posts such as

'DO YOU HAVE A SPINAL DISORDER?'

Or

'ARE YOU DYING? CONTACT US.'

Fiddling with her fingers, she turned into a door with a sign saying 'SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.'

Every week Miss Talon would get herself checked. Good reasons I suppose after all, have you SEEN her movements in a day? That girl can really get around!

"Hi doctor Stephens." Her scratchy high pitched voice greeted but the moment she stepped into the clinic, she was faced with a completely different doctor.

"Uuuh you aren't Doctor Stephens..."

"Indeed I'm not. Doctor Stephens is....ill.... I will be here to announce the results of last weeks tests." The Italian doctor informed the staring teenager.

"Uh okay?" She sounded unsure, perching delicately on the clinic chair, her skimpy clothing riding up even further.

"This will only take a minute of your time I assure you Miss Talon." He took the charts out from behind the desk, flicking through some of the sheets before reaching the ultimate answer.

"Miss Talon. I am a 100% sure you do not have an STD." She sighed with relief getting up. But the doctor wasn't quite done.

"However... The tests have concluded that you are in fact..... Pregnant." Silence hung over the clinic like a piano of reality, ready to crash at a moments notice.

"P-pregnant?" She echoed, collapsing into the chair. The piano crashed, along with reality. Sobbing hysterically, Rachelle buried her head in her hands.

Almost an hour of crying later, the doctor escorted the young lady out of the clinic. His words something along the lines of other patients.

Soon his next patient was waltzing into the clinic. A sadistic smile plastered on her features and the words of the next step just awaiting on her tongue.