A little bit of fun

The wheel lit up. It's pristine block colours and blinding light bulbs mocked the squinting teenager.

"Let get started shall we?"

It was the fifth spinning of the once pristine wheel, now splattered with a mysterious red fluid. The clinks of the notches ticked like lost years in the makeshift ears of a popular moss eyed womanizer.

--

Moss green that was now invaded with ribbons of crimson. A warm fluid ran into the valley that travelled down below his unhinged jaw.

the ticking had stopped.

"Hey look at that Theo, i wonder if your second date with the conveyer belt will finally be successful. After all, we didn't expect you to even reach your 3rd run." The monster's display of teeth stretched and her fingers traced over he steady flowing leak, the source of warmth blossoming down his neck. The leak's source being his... well, lets call it an ear.

The gun wielded tutted at him as you would a child. "You're not still upset about the whole crusher incident? How were we to know the bug would kick in just as Angel was retrieving you?" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. The so called guardian angel's devilish smug smirk was now in sight.

In silent commandment the guardian angel took the back of Theo's chair and unceremoniously started its long journey to the blind date.

It's legs grated against the metal floor, imitating the sound of nails against a chalkboard.

Theo's attempts of screaming only emerged as partial pieces of unintelligible English, detached and feeble screeches and grunts of horror. No longer was there a calm, laid back teenager, only a feral broken animal.

The boy's eyes were wild and desperate; the moss green was invaded by the colour of passion, which was rapidly webbing its way across his eyes. Drool tears and sweat combined, dripped from his chin, mingling with the stench of fear.

His body writhed like a madman in a straight jacket, arms tearing and ripping animalistically at his restraints. The only tears that were successfully made were along his wrist, gashes matching the colour that had painted the pavement that one prom night.

Nails half peeled and hanging like bodies from a rope, hanging dangerously from his fingertips due to the relentless scratching.

Lilly made an uncharacteristic tch before slinging a large metal bat decorated with extra blunt shiny baubles looking just as friendly as the owner of the bat,

"Who the hell could love you so much that they would spare you this LONG!" Those friendly looking decorations made contact with barely covered skin. The nails raked themselves over marred skin creating unattractive holes with an even less appealing fluid flooding out.

Pretty boy was no longer so pretty.

His soft hair now plastered against his skull with fluids unidentifiable by a glance. Not to mention the chunks of this silky hair now lining some love-struck spikes.

His face and trousers were doused in sweat and other bodily fluids. He was a pathetic sight.

Lilly's expression was murderous as she twisted back to strike again with her new found companion; but her bat was held back.

Angel, unaffected by his partner's homicidal urge, gestured to the abandoned wheel, dimly lit that was now dominated by a overwhelming shade of an assassin's liking.

"Don't forget your motto, Poison. We still have some hours to kill before my family's dinner." The cool reminder accompanied by a large grin.

And so the wheel was spun again. Theo no longer prayed with whatever humanity he had left as he watched the wheel tick to an end.

The only angel god seemed to send was one of Latin blood paired with uninterested eyes.

The boy found the wicked beaming blue that watched the wheel spin in morbid excitement was more terrifying that an angel of death's. A familiar face worn by a nightmare.

Theo found himself only moments later at the mouth of what looked like a demon's eye. His chair being hung from above the pit of boiling, spitting tar with him barely a millimeter from the tar's grasp.

The tar rose and fell, licking at the sides of its metal container. The beast's thick sickeningly smooth pelt rose and expanded as it breathed in the terror. The opening of a abyss filled with paranoia, a sea of black.

"Now now Theo how many times have i told you, gambling will only lead to trouble." For a moment the sanity that was out of The's reach for so long reemerged long enough for Theo to recognize the insanity of Lilly's own.

"Your sins will never be forgiven."

Theo's opened his mouth to bellow or scream from his already scream torn vocal cords as the beast leapt up to claim its prize.

The bug had kicked in.

-----------