Ninja Move [Kuroo Tetsurou]

It was currently gym class and what other sport would you guys be playing other than volleyball?

You and your classmates are now practicing your serves but somehow, you couldn't get that hang of it. You huffed in annoyance, scowling at the ball which didn't seem to make it over the net as you grabbed another ball. This was noticed by your school's volleyball captain, Kuroo, as he tried his hardest not to laugh at your attempts.

He sees you failing, yet again, to get the ball over the net. Sighing, you glared at the ball and quickly took another one. An idea pops in his head as his small smile turns into a devilish smirk.

You got ready to your position, the ball in front of you as you got ready to swing your arm towards the ball, however a loud whistle from behind interrupted you causing you to flinch, therefore miss your contact with the ball.

Turning around, you see Kuroo eyeing you with amusement as he comes a little closer to you. A little too close for comfort.

"Hey (Name)!" He grins as he continues eyeing you, no doubt making fun of you in his head.

"What do you want?" you greeted harshly, while you retrieved the rolling ball.

"I just want to help you with your serves." He pouted before walking behind you.

You ignored him and arranged yourself for the next serve, however you heard a 'tsk' sound from Kuroo and sighed.

"What is it?" You asked coldly, turning your head to face him as he shook his head.

"Your position's all wrong, (Name)." He sighs as he then held your back and arm to get you in the right position.

You silently obeyed knowing that he was probably right and knows what he's doing. He is the captain, after all.

After mumbling a small thanks, you got ready to serve the ball before you got interrupted again by the raven-hair behind you.

"Tut, tut. You need to have the ball below the waist and you need to bend a little bit."

"Like this?" you demonstrated, a bit unsure with your position.

"No, no. Here." He then, places both his hands on your waist, slightly pushing you a bit lower before finally you're in the right position.

"Thanks." you muttered however his hands didn't move, in fact, it seems they got lower around your torso during the process.

"Anytime." He winked, a few milliseconds before you punched him in the nose.

'Worth it.' He thought as Kenma drags him to the infirmary.