Bus Ride [Tanaka Ryuunosuke]

Sighing, you took off your earphones and waited for the other passengers to get inside the bus. It was raining heavily today, and you wondered when it would stop. You hated rainy days. Somehow it always made you feel really gloomy.

The bus was almost full, you took notice as passengers filled up the empty seats, one by one, until the only seat left was the one next to you.

'Lucky.' you thought as you can put your bag on the seat next to yours.

The doors of the bus were beginning to close when a voice calls.

"Wait!"

A bald-headed guy enters the bus, completely soaked even with a jacket on due to the heavy rain. He hands the ticket to the driver and proceeds to walk the aisle. His eyes glance from left to right, however the bus was completely full, except for yours. You could see the relief in his eyes when he spotted the seat next to you.

"Is this seat taken?" he asks, shyly, pointing at the seat.

"N-Not at all!" You blushed, taking off your bag. His voice was a lot gentler and more quiet than you thought. You stared at him as he was sitting down taking note of his appearance. Despite being bald, he was handsome and was really ripped. You wondered if he played any sport or if he was part of any gang as he looked a bit menacing.

His small eyes flicker to yours as he caught you staring at him. You quickly look away, trying to hide your forming blush.

Luckily, he turns away as well although you didn't quite see his face again. Once more, you put your earphones on and put on one of your favorite songs.

A minute later, the bus started the move and you were on your way.

You spot the rain started to clear up instantly making your mood better. You hummed happily to the tune of the song you were listening to. When the chorus came, you sang softly not noticing the stare of the bald-headed male next to you.

"-voice"

"What?" you ask, a little too loudly. You mentally face-palm yourself for your awkwardness.

"Ahem. I said you have a good voice." The person next to you repeats, a tint of red visible in his cheeks.

"Oh, uh sorry." you mumble. You didn't notice that you were singing out loud. How embarrassing.

"No, no! It's fine. It's actually awesome!" He frantically assures you, waving his hands in front of him while blushing.

"Th-thank you..."

By this point, both of you were blushing madly, before you decide to break the silence.

"Uh...I'm (Last Name) (First Name)." you introduced yourself holding out your hand.

"Tanaka Ryuunosuke." He grinned taking your hand to shake.

You blushed at the contact making him chuckle.

"Your hands are a bit sweaty." He comments, smirking.

Haikyuu!! Oneshot/Drabble Collection [xreader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें