Confession [Oikawa Tooru]

Today was the day. The day you were gonna confess your love to the oh-so-amazing Oikawa-sama. The most amazing, and handsome, player in Aoba Jousei.

You chose this particular because it was before Valentines' Day though your school is celebrating it today. You even made homemade chocolates just for today, and, not to brag, but your homemade chocolates were almost heavenly. So you knew he would accept your confession after he tasted your chocolate. After all, it was made with a <em>lot</em> of love.

You spot him walking with Iwaizumi and Matsukawa, having small talk. Your plan was to walk by him, hopefully charm him with your super kawaii smile, tug on his sleeve cutely, then, with the widest and most sparkly eyes you can manage, give him the chocolates and ask him to come with you to a secluded place where you will confess your undying love for him.

After giving yourself a little prep talk, you began walking in their direction, hoping to 'casually' bump into him. However, your plan soon failed.

Hundreds, if not, thousands of fangirls were surrounding your precious baby. Some of them, didn't even go to this school. Sighing, you tried to squeeze yourself while protecting your chocolate from the other fangirls but it only seemed like you were getting farther and farther away from him.

"N-nooo!" You yell out as someone pushed you far away from the crowd. Falling on your butt, you squeal slightly at the impact.

"Are you okay?" A voice asks from beside you.

You turn to see a person with an over-sized hoody wearing shades, holding out his hand for you. Talk about suspicious. Not wanting to be rude, you nodded and took his hand, pulling yourself up.

"Thanks." you mumble dusting off your skirt before picking up the fallen chocolates.

"Ooh. Chocolates! Who's that for?" The stranger asks, with a familiar smile.

"It's supposed to be for Oikawa, but I don' think I can give it to him anymore." you sigh. "You can have it if you want."

"Don't mind if I do." he grins as he hastily opens the box making you sweat drop.

He takes a hug bite before he sparkles chewing more into the candy. "Mm. This is so good!"

"Thank you. I'm really proud of it, myself." you exclaim, puffing out your chest a little bit. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Oikawa. Nice to meet you." He mumbles, his mouth half-full.

"Hah?" You half-yelled in surprise. "Then, who-"

"He's a decoy, we planned this every valentines cuz it always messes up our volleyball practice."

"Really?" you blush. You just talked with <em>the</em> Oikawa.

"Uh-huh, the 'fake' Oikawa is actually Iwa-chan." He answers, licking his fingers.

You suddenly felt sorry for the ace, surrounded by that many girls.

"I'll be looking forward for your chocolates tomorrow then, (Name)." Oikawa winks as he walks away.

'Tomorrow?' you thought but then squealed. 'Was this a date?' You couldn't stop daydreaming about tomorrow as you skipped to your next class. You didn't even hear the manly scream from behind you.

"OIKAWA, YOU BASTARD!!"