Oikawa [Name]

Oikawa [Name]

During those few minutes when the teacher is blabbing about topics you lack interest in (which you'll probably regret if you don't pay attention to), you enjoyed doodling on your notes. It was unhealthy and childish, but it was entertaining and got you through many boring lectures and free periods.

Today was no exception, the teacher for [Boring Subject] was late again. So you began your mission on doodling on your notes. While doing your business, a certain brunette made its way into your mind causing you to blush unconsciously. You recalled how he would sometimes borrow your notes, then when he returned it, he would write a 'thank you' on one of the pages adding in a cute (but also horrible) drawing of him. You would then force him to erase his 'stain' on your perfectly organised notes (not before taking a picture of it of course) Chuckling at the memory, you then began to write his name on the paper using your most neat and fanciest handwriting.

Oikawa

You stifled a giggle as you thought of something even better to add to his name.

Oikawa [Name]

Smiling down at your handiwork, you sighed dreamily, resting your chin on your palm. Not bad...

Your head shot up as you saw [Boring Subject Teacher] enter the room in a frantic manner.

"So sorry I'm late class." They apologised.

You heaved a huge sigh. Here goes nothing...

----

You were hanging out with your friends at their desks waiting for them so that you could all go to [club] practice when an annoying voice calls out to you.

"(Name)-chan!!"

You straightened out your back before facing the volleyball captain. "What is it, Kusokawa?"

"Meeeaaannn!!" He pouted (which you and Iwaizumi thought was adorable but would never admit). Can I borrow your notes for [Boring Subject]?"

"What? Don't tell me you fell asleep again."

"It's not that! [Random Teacher's Name] called me to do something important so I missed the whole period! Please (Name)-chan?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Mmm...No."

"I'll buy you ice pops later!"

You contemplated for a few more minutes. Before finally giving in.

"Fine, but I want [Fave flavour]." You sighed giving him your notebook.

"Yay!! Thanks so much [Name]-chaaan." He squeezes you then takes your notes.

You wave back at him before joining in your conversation with your friends.

----

After club practice, you arranged your things getting ready to go home when realisation hit you like a baseball bat.

'MY DOODLES'

Panicking you quickly flee out of the club room not bothering to say goodbye to your members. Your legs felt like jelly, your breathing uneven as you thought about the outcome of this situation.

OUTCOME #1

He wouldn't notice his name because <em>hopefully</em> he would be too in a rush to copy your notes. Therefore preventing any possible awkward moments.

OUTCOME #2

He hasn't even copied the notes yet because of volleyball practice. Which would be very fortunate for you.

OUTCOME #3

He would see the writing. Laugh and tell everyone at school about it. Making fun of you until graduation.

OUTCOME #4

He would see the writing. Check it twice. Give back your notes with a forced smile and wink. Then never speak to you again.

You were betting on Outcome #3 since he would most likely act like nothing's wrong. You were worried about him telling it to other people though. Your train of thought was interrupted when you see him standing by the school entrance, bag already in his shoulders.

"(Name)-chan." His eyes widen for a fraction as he straightened himself.

Your face exploded in red as you tried to casually walk to him.

"Um..."

"(Name)."

Gulping, you prepared yourself for whatever's gonna happen next. He never called you by your name without an honorific before, and with a serious expression. Was he mad?

"Y-yes?"

His face, remained stoic before breaking into a huge grin.

"Oikawa [Name], huh?"

You knew it.

A disgusted expression quickly made its way into your features as Oikawa gushes over how knew it all along that you were oh so madly in love with him.

"I mean, writing my name on your notes, with your name! This just proves how much you like me. And also that time when you let me-"

"Okay!" You interrupted, feeling the blush creep back to your cheeks.

"I like you, alright?" You managed to stammer out with head down while clenching your fists.

Oikawa smiles at you lovingly before taking your hand.

"Don't forget that ice pops, I promised you."

Looking up at him, you swore you saw a small tint of red in his ears. You smile back intertwining your fingers with his.

It doesn't need a genius to know he like you back.