Older Brother [Tsukishima Akiteru]

Today, you are finally going to meet Akiteru's family. No, it's not that you were dating, unfortunately. Akiteru talks about his family so much, and with such passion that it was almost like you knew them already. And besides, you were just gonna hang out with him for today.

"We're here." He announces, opening the door for you. 'What a real gentleman' you thought.

You walked inside the front door, mumbling a soft 'Sorry for the intrusion' and wondered how his family would greet you. Would they be as friendly and charming as Akiteru?

The first person you saw was who you thought was his mother.

"Why, hello there!" She greets warmly, taking off her cleaning gloves (idk if it's a thing). She was beautiful, even with short hair. Which is probably why his son was so handsome. "I don't think we've met."

"Okaa-san, this is (Last Name) (First Name), she goes to the same university as me." Akiteru introduces you.

"Good afternoon, Tsukishima-san." you bowed lightly, giving the older woman a small smile.

"Oh, please. You can call me 'Okaa-san', I am gonna your mother now, after all."

At what mothe-I mean-Mrs. Tsukishima said, Akiteru frantically waves his hands. "N-NO! We-we're not like that!" He yells, his face tinted with a small shade of red.

"Eh? Then why do you look so disappointed?"

"I DO NOT!"

You couldn't help the small smile creeping into your lips as you watched the two bicker for a moment. To be honest, you wouldn't mind being his girlfriend if you'll get a mother-in-law like that.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say, Aki. Just make sure she eats dinner here, kay?"

"Yes, Okaa-san." He turns his attention back to you "Come on, (Name)."

Once more, you nod to the older woman before following Akiteru to the stairs leading to his, ahem, room.

As you both reach the stairs, however, the front door opens revealing a tall blonde male, with glasses. 'This must be Kei' you thought as you eyed his volleyball uniform. He had already told you about the time he lied to his brother about him being part of the starting players in volleyball at his former school, so you already knew all about it.

"I'm home." He mutters, taking off his shoes.

"Kei, welcome home. Come meet (Name)." He grins widely showing you off. You blushed a bit, it kind of feels like you're his girlfriend.

He bows, before putting on his headphones and starts to ascend the stairs not saying another word.

You sweatdropped at that. Rude. "Forgive my brother. You know how he is." Akiteru apologizes, walking up the stairs. He beckons you to follow him and you both enter his room.

"He's always like that, huh?" you ask, though you already know the answer. Akiteru told you that before a couple of times, how his brother would ignore and act cold towards him.

He shakes his head. "He's rude to people he does't know. He can be spiteful at times, but I still love him. Though, I think I'm probably the reason why he's so bitter all the time, heh." He finishes, looking down. His little speech managed to make the usually cheerful guy gloomy.

"Really? I think he looks up to you somehow." You attempted to uplift him, which seemed to work as you caught his eyes widening a fraction.

"You think so?" He asks, surprised by your comment.

"Yeah! I think you're his idol! Even though you're not there all the time, you rescue him whenever he's in trouble, like a superhero or something!" you cheered, doing a superman pose.

You both laugh at your childishness.

"Thanks, (Name)." He smiles genuinely.

'Oh gosh, he looks so cute!' you thought, blushing. "N-no problem at all!"

A few moments of comfortable silence pass between the two of you before Akiteru decides to break it.

"Hey, (Name)."

"Eh-what is it, Aki?"

"What you said really meant a lot to me and I really appreciate you always listening to me about my problems. So...I was thinking" he takes both your hands in his. "....do you want to... no...will you go out with me?"

"O-of course!" you reply instantly as you blushed. Nevertheless, you were overjoyed.

"So this mean we're couple now huh?" he asks, embarrassed.

"Yeah!" You chirped happily.

"Then...looks like I'll have to reintroduce you to my family again." He chuckles as he rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

It's rare to find oneshots of Tsukishima Akiteru so I thought I'd make one. Isn't he just precious? <3