Cheating [Sawamura Daichi]

"Ne, (Name). Look, look!" (F/N) points.

You whip your head, seeing Daichi talking to a girl with short and dark hair. She was talking to your man.

Turning to your friend you explain, "I'm sure they're just friends. I mean, he already has me" Though you sounded like you were convincing yourself rather than your friend. What if he got tired of you? No, no Daichi isn't that sort of person. But what if?

"Eh, they seemed really close, I think."

She wasgetting awfully touchy with Daichi, you thought, watching her punch his shoulder lightly as she laughed at something he had said.

Your friend, seeing as you were practically staring at them, began pulling you. "Come on," they pulled you, "let's go spy on them."

Quickly retracting your hand, you objected. "No! That's just wrong!"

"But you want to know, don't you?" They urged.

You hesitate a bit. You know that every good relationship needed trust, but you can't help it.

Sighing, you caved in. "Fine, but let's be quiet."

Nodding excitedly, your friend turns their attention back to the two before realising that they were't there.

"W-Where did they go?"

"Maybe at his classroom. They've got to be the same year. Come on!" (F/N) pulled you as you both quickly went to his class.

Panting a bit, your friend opened the sliding door, stepping in. "Excuse me, is Daichi-senpai here?"

"Oh no, he just left." One of the seniors informed.

"Ugh, where did they go?" You moaned, catching your breath.

"I swear, if he tries to hurt you I'm gonna destroy him!" your friend encouraged, giving you a comforting smile.

Giving them a nod, you began to think when suddenly an idea popped into your head.

"M-maybe they're in the roof!" You gulped, thinking about what they could be doing there.

(F/N0 gives you a reassuring pat on the back. "There's no way Daichi would do that. Let's go."

As you both reached the roof, you gave (F/N) a thumbs up to which they gave you an encouraging nod in return. The sight of her strong-willed eyes filled you with determination.

'Here goes nothing...I hope'

"AHA!" You accused, pointing at nowhere in particular.

But instead of the culprit and his partner-in-crime, all you saw was a black kitten, who meowed, obviously frightened by your loud screaming.

"Hmm...Where could they be?" You wondered aloud, scratching your head.

"What about the gymnasium?" Your friend suggested, now holding the kitten as it purred in his/her arms.

"THE GYM!"

Of course, how could you be so stupid? He was probably in the gym for volleyball practice. Surely, he wouldn't miss that. Even if he did have a cute girl with him.

"Alright! Let's go!"

Hearing the loud squeaks of rubber shoes in contact with the polished wooden floor, you let out a shaky breath, mentally preparing for what's about to come. Your friend had left saying that they had to go to their part-time job and you promised to keep them informed.

"DAICHI!" Entering the gym, you scream his name, making almost everyone's attention turn to you.

Daichi turns to you, a bit surprised by your loud voice. Then his expression changed as he gave you a smile "(Na-"

"Don't (Name) me. Have you been cheating on me?" You accused. You wanted to cry, but you had to know.

"Cheating?" He repeated. "What do you mean-"

"Me and (F/N) saw you with another girl!" You explained, fighting the tears threatening to fall. Why was he acting dumb?

"(Name), I didn't cheat on you. You're probably referring to Yui. She's the captain of the girl's volleyball club. We were just talking about the schedule for the mixed team practice tomorrow."

Oh.

So that's why.

But wait. "Then, what about the laughing and the touchy stuff?"

"What? I couldn't make a joke every once in a while?" He countered, getting annoyed with you.

Realization hit you like a train. You were being too dramatic, too suspicious. 'Why couldn't I just trust him?' you thought.

"Sorry, I-I thought you were cheating on me."

"What? What gave you that idea?" He choked, taken aback. "You know I have never cheated before in my life! Not even in a test!" He assured, a bit offended by your lack of trust in him.

"I'm really sorry, Daichi." You apologised shakily, bowing a bit. You didn't want him to see your tears, especially after what you did.

He heaved a sigh, his hands still resting on his hips. Then, he wrapped his arms around you as he pulled you in for a hug.

Startled, you look up at him as he rubbed your back. "Daichi?"

"I'm sorry too, for making you suspicious." He said softly.

"It's okay, I mean, it's my fault for being overly-attached." You chuckle, hugging him back.

He gave you a small smile as he placed his right hand on your chin.

Slowly, he leaned in giving you a small peck on the lips.

"I promise I won't get touchy with someone else if you promise not to get touchy with another guy." he [bet] looking into your eyes.

"Promise." Smiling, you pulled him in for another hug.

"Waaah! (Name)-chan! Heellllpp!"

Both of you turned around to the source of the loud voice-who was no other than Hinata.

"Oi! Hinata, get back here!" Kageyam shouts, chasing after the poor boy.

However, due to his hurry and lousy footing, he trips, crashing into you.

"Oof-"

"Hinata-kun..." Blushing and concerned, you tried to get him off of you.

Realizing what he had done, he sits up frantically. So, now he was basically straddling you.

"I-I-GOMEN-NASAI (NAME)-CHAN!" He bows, though it was a mistake as his face almost got in contact with your chest.

"D-don't apologize to me, Hinata..." You forced a small chuckle as you pointed to your boyfriend who was now surrounded by a deadly aura.

"Hinata..." He says with caution as he gives him the most deadliest look he can muster.

"EEK!"

Poor Hinata.