Study Sessions [Bokuto Koutaro]

Since Bokuto claims to have failed his chemistry test, he needed to do a retake test on that subject in order to get a passing grade. And since you passed (albeit barely), it was up to you to tutor the owl-captain, much to your numerous protests.

"No, no, no!"

Bokuto glanced up from the set of papers messily scattered on the library table, his expression of pure confusion.

"What?"

"Ugh. You're doing it all wrong!" You exclaim, holding your hand up to your face.

Bokuto pouts, his eyebrows scrunched up, while scratching his head. God is he cute, but God is he dumb.

You explained the basic chemical structure to him at least 8 times and he still doesn't get it. No matter how many times you scolded him he still can't understand. You decide to end this since it was already late, and you guys are going nowhere.

"Look, let's just continue this tomorrow, if you hurry you might still catch a bit of practice before you go home." You say, fruatration evident in your voice.

Bokuto's already-slumped shoulders slump a bit more, giving him the look of a scolded puppy. "Okay, (name)." He sighs, getting ready to pack his things.

Darn it. He's definitely in his emo mood now. You need to do something about it before Akaashi kills you. Wouldn't want the captain to play in a foul mood.

An idea pops in your mind. Hesitating a bit, you got on your toes and planted a shy kiss on his cheek.

"Good work, today." You mumble, before walking to the door.

You wondered if a kiss would suffice, however, knowing Bokuto, he would propably wear a stupid grin on his face the moment your lips left his cheek.

And he does. A stupidly, big, and goofy grin.

-Extended Ending-

"Were have you been senpai?" A 1st year spots Bokuto, jogging up to the owl-captain.

"I was being tutored Chemistry by (Name)." He swoons dreamily, a smile on his features.

"Huh? But I thought you aced that subject, senpai?"

"Hm? Did I?" Bokuto winks before walking away to do some warm-ups.

Oh man. It's been forever since I last updated. I am super sorry ;-;