You make my heart go 'Gwaahh!' [Hinata Shouyou]

"C'mon, Hinata!" Tanaka whispers as he pushes Hinata to your classroom.

"Yeah, yeah. Make us proud!" Nishinoya grins as they both give Hinata one final push towards the door to your classroom.

"Good luck!" They both yell as they ran away, leaving Hinata all alone.

"All right!" Hinata eyes the door with determination before heading in.

"(N-NAME)-CHAN!!" He yells as he sees you in your classroom, talking with some of your friends.

"Yes, Shouyo?" you gave him a cute smile sending him into a blushing fit, as your friends slightly giggle.

"I-I...I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" He practically shouted turning everyone's attention to both of you.

This was noticed by Hinata as he softly mumbles a sorry while you contained the growing smile forming on your lips.

"Can you meet me later after practice?" He whispers to you, his face still red.

"Sure thing." you giggled while waving to him.

He bows 90 degrees before running out of the room, bumping into one of your classmates in the process.

"Eek, sorry!!"

You and your friends giggled as you continued your conversation, wondering what he wanted to tell you.

-later-

Hinata was standing anxiously near the entrance of the gym, fidgeting with the strap of his bag.

As you walk over to him, he sees you and quickly walks/runs to you before, once again, bowing 90 degrees.

"T-thank you so much for meeting with me!"

"It's no problem." You smiled at him as he stands up. "So, what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, uh...The thing is, you...uh...I REALLY LIKE YOU!" He yells making you jump a bit, your face blushing furiously.

"Everytime I see you, you make my heart go "gwaahh!" and whenever you watch practice I would be like "uwooohh!" and-"

Hinata was interrupted by your laughter, which was growing louder by the second.

"Hehe, sorry Hinata, but-"

"I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED!" He yells as he looks down, flustered.

"Wha? Wait a minute, I wasn't rejecting you!" You exclaimed, holding his hand.

"You-you weren't?" He blushed some more seeing that you were holding his hand. smooth moves Reader-chan.

"No, in fact." You giggled before saying, "You make my heart go "gwaahh!" too."