Chapter 1

Luke's POV
I'm walking home, when I hear a meow coming from inside a garbage can. I walked to it and saw a little kitten inside, I said" hi, kitten." It looked up at me and growled a tiny bit, but also purred, I said" it's okay, here, let's take you home." I lifted her up and said" what's that." I saw a note tapped to her back, I carefully took it off and read it
Ari
Age 14 years old
In form: 6 months
I said" what?" She looked at me and cuddled in my chest, I smiled saying" let's get you home." I started walking again.
Once I got home, I saw no one, I said" okay, Ari, let's go to my room." I walked upstairs with her in my arms, once I got to my room, I closed the door and put her on the bed, she curled up, I laughed and watched her as she slowly fell asleep. Once she was asleep I changed into pjs and decided she was going to need a bath. I bent down and picked her up, she woke up meowing, I said" it's okay, you just need a bath." She didn't look frightened, I took her to my bathroom and started running the water, after it was good, I sat her in the water, and started washing her. She kept pouncing into the water, splashing me, I said" haha! Ah, okay I think bath time is over with." She meowed, I carried and towel dried her. She meowed again, I laughed and kept drying her till she was dry. I carried her to the bed and put her down, I laid down, she moved around the bed and laid on my arm, I laughed and fell asleep.
Ari's POV
Maybe he's nice
He is nice
But I don't know if I can trust him or not?
I don't know what to do.
I fell asleep
Luke's POV
I woke up and saw Ari on my arm, I lifted her up and put her on the bed, then walked to my bathroom, taking a shower. I walked out in my clothes and saw a 14 year old girl on my bed, asleep. I said" what the..?" She woke up and said" s-sorry." I said" who are you?" She said" Ari." I said" you're a hybrid!" She nodded, I said" that's so cool." She looked at me, and smiled, she formed into a kitten again, I laughed and picked her up, carrying her downstairs. I got to the kitchen, she meowed squirming in my arms, I put her down, then she formed back into a human. She smiled at me,
Ari's POV
can I trust him? I still haven't figured out yet. He said" so you have ears and a tail?" I nodded, and let my ears up and tail out. Showing it to him, he said" cool." He said" so... What are we going to do? My friends are coming over soon, and they're gonna want to know why I have a 14 year old girl in my place." I shrugged, he smiled and we went into the living room, he sat down, I formed and sat on his lap, he chuckled and started petting me. I fell asleep, forming back.
Luke's POV
I pet her till she fell asleep, she changed back into human, I looked at her, I moved her so her head was on my lap, I covered her with a blanket and continued watching tv. After a few minutes, the door opened and my 3 best friends came in, they froze seeing Ari. Calum said" who's she?" I said" uh..um. Ari, Ari, wake up." She opened her eyes and saw the boys, she jumped and scooted away from me, she was scared. Calum said" who's she?" I said" Ari, meet Calum, Ashton and Michael. Guys meet Ari." They said" hey." She looked at me, Ashton said" Luke, why do you have a kid in your apartment?" I said" uh.. Ari, would you like me to explain?" She nodded, I said" uh.. Ari's a kitten-hybrid." They all tilted their heads, looking at Ari, she squirmed and hid behind me, I saw her tail wave through the air, I said" guys, look at me." They all looked at me, Ari peeked from my shoulder, before forming, her claws came down on my shoulder as she tried to get up. I said" Ari, ow, your claws." She fell to the couch looking at me, she jumped from the couch and started walking around. I smiled.