Chapter 7

Ari's POV
Luke touched my head, I yelped jumping away from his touch, He said" sorry, sorry." He took my hand, he said" Let me see it." I scooted to him and he said" it's not super bad. But it needs to be covered up." He went into bathroom, coming back and then put something over the small nothing cut. He said" there, all better. Let's go!" He pulled me up and gave me some pants, I pulled them on and tucked my tail in, Then put my ears under a beanie. We walk downstairs to his family, then we soon leave.
We get to the giant place, a lot of people. I whimpered and scurry to Luke, he wrapped an arm around me, holding me with him. He said" it's okay." We went in, his family walked off, he said" okay, do you know what Christmas is?" I tilted my head confused, what's that? I shook my head, he said" okay, Christmas is a holiday, we celebrate by giving our loved ones gifts, and be prepared Michael loves pranking us on Christmas." I smiled, he said" it's funny till it happens to you, last year, he got me girls underwear." I giggled, he said" you'll get pranked this year." I pouted, Luke smiled and said" now what do you like?" I said" I-I don't know." He said" okay, so you're 14, I don't know what 14 year old girls like." I shrugged, we went to a lot of shops, Luke bought me clothes. And then the boy's Christmas presents.
Luke's POV
We left one store, trying to find my family. Which is going to be impossible! Ari is holding onto my arm, like her life depended on it, I don't mind. I can't believe her old owners actually did this to her. She's just a kid, she's innocent.
We soon find them and leave, going around the city, Ari really didn't like that. She was turning her head at every small noise, I said" hey, Ari, want me to take you to the boy's house, I can clearly see you don't like the city." She said" b-but you'll b-be mad." I said" no, I won't. I'll be back later." She soon nodded, I told my mum, and then left them at a store they were searching through, and drove Ari to the boy's house, I knocked on the door, I heard Mikey scream" it's open!" Then I went in and saw Mikey, Ash, and Cal playing FIFA. I laughed saying" guys! Kitten's staying here, with you guys!" They all jumped up pausing the game, smiling at Ari, I took off her beanie and threw it to Calum, who placed it on the counter, she shook her head, I laughed at her. Her ears popped up and she smiled, and formed into a kitten, she rubbed against my leg, I said" I'll be back in a bit. Bye Kitten, bye guys." They said" bye." Then I walked out.
Calum's POV
Ari sat at the door, I said" come on, it's okay." She slowly walked to me, her tail up and her ears back. She got to me and rubbed up against my leg. I smiled down at her and walked to the couch, she followed me and then I sat down, she pawed at my leg, I laughed saying" come on, kitten." I lifted her up, onto my lap, she curled up and I pet her back and ears, she fell asleep.
It's about 6:30, Ari is still asleep, I moved her onto the couch, so I could get up. Ashton and I are trying to decide what to cook or to order, we don't know. Mikey is at the couch, just in case she wakes up. She's still in kitten form. I said" uh.. Pizza?" Mikey said" Pizza is good." Ash nodded, then called the pizza place. Ordering it. After a minute, I hear Ari saying" w-what're y-you p-playing?" I walked back into the living room and saw Ari sitting above Mikey, her head on his shoulder, Mike said" FIFA." She said" w-what's that?" He said" a video game." She was still confused, but just stopped and watched him, I walked up and sat next to her, she smiled and curled up again, but staying human, she laid her head on my lap. I watched Mikey before joining in, Ari watched us, then the door bell rang, Ashton ran to get the door, he came back with Pizza in his hands. Mike jumped up and ran to the pizza, I laughed, Ari got up and followed me into the kitchen, Ashton slid a plate to her with Pizza on it. She looked at it cautiously, I said" it's okay, just one bite." She nodded and took a bite, she said" what's t-this?" I said" p-" Michael said" Pizza, aka, the best food invented." She giggled and took another bite. I saw Mikey, he was quickly eating the pizza, Ari was watching him, laughing.