Chapter 14

Luke's POV
Ari hid behind me, she didn't like this, I wish I didn't have to do this to her. We gather up, Ari stays behind me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, I whispered" you okay, kitten?" She nodded on my shoulder, I knew she wasn't, she's just scared I'll be angry. We pass around presents, Michael's waiting till our families leave to give us our presents, so I'm scared.
---
Everyone is gone but the boys, we sit down, Ari's moving between us in kitten form, trying to get attention, it's adorable. We're just trying to see how long it'll take for her to change back and get our attention. Michael said" okay, here ya go." He handed us each a medium sized box wrapped up, He smiled and sat down a little away from us, and covered his stomach with a pillow. I looked at the box, Michael said" go on. Ari, form back." Ari formed back and sat down, Michael handed her a box, I feel very sorry for Ari, Michael's sure to prank her. We slowly started to open our presents, Michael pranked us. He was laughing as Calum got sprayed with silly string. Calum laughed and said" Mikey!" Ashton opened his and he got rotten eggs, Ashton said" Mikey!" Mikey laughed and fell over, I opened mine and was sprayed with water, I said" really, Mike?" He just laughed, He said" Ari, open yours, kitten." Ari looked at me, I nodded reassuringly, she opened her and I looked and saw a kitten toy. Ari turned into a kitten and tried to jump into the box, she was trying to get the little mouse plush. I laughed as she tipped the box over and it was on top of her, she meowed and meowed, trying to get our from under the box, I lifted the box off her to see she's on her back, playing with the toy in her paws, rolling around. I laughed. Michael and Calum cooed, Ashton started scratching her sides with his finger. She played and played, I laughed, soon she tired out and fell asleep on top of the toy. I looked at Mikey, to see him smiling, I said" really? You get her a good present but us not." He said" she's an adorable kitten, I couldn't bring myself to prank her." He lightly rubbed her ears, I cooed lightly and picked her up, cradling her in my arms. She cuddled into my chest. I carried her to the couch and sat down, the boys sat around me. We watched a movie while Ari slept in my arms.
Ari's POV
I wake up to see Lukey and the boys asleep, I'm in kitten form still. I jump from Luke's lap and walk around the sleeping boys, going to the kitchen, I jump on to the counter and walked around a little, then I stretched and jumped down again, I walk back into the living room and laid on Calum's chest, curling up, I fell back asleep.
Calum's POV
I wake up to see a fur ball on my chest, I giggled and whispered" wake up guys." They woke up and looked at me, cooing, seeing Ari on my chest, Luke pulled out his phone and took a picture, but forgot to turn flash off! The flash woke Ari up instantly, her eyes opened and she hissed, and she jumped off my chest and slid under the couch, I laughed as the boys did too. Luke laid on the floor and looked under the couch, he said" someone's grumpy." I heard Ari meow and hiss again, then someone knocked on the door, Luke ran and answered it before Mikey could, I saw Jessica, Luke smiled and let her in. I looked under the couch and at Ari, she had a questioned look on her kitten face, I just smiled, Mikey looked at her saying" Ari, wanna come out now?" She hissed at him, he pouted but smiled and got up, ash replaced him, he smiled at Ari, she meowed, then went to move but couldn't, she started squirming, panicking. I screamed" Luke, we have a little problem!" He ran in saying" what?" I smiled saying" Ari, might be stuck under the couch." He groaned saying" alright let's rescue her! We're coming to your rescue, kitten!" I heard Jessica laugh, I looked to see her leaning against the wall watching us. Mikey, Ash and I lifted the couch up, as Luke reached and pulled Ari out. Once Ari caught sight of Jessica, she struggled out of Luke's grip, lightly scratching him in the process and dashed upstairs. Luke looked her way before looked at the small scratch on his arm. He looked at me, a sad expression on his face, I just smiled and went upstairs.