Chapter 19

Luke's POV
We get back to my home, we all went in. I carried Ari up to the bathroom followed by the boys, I whispered" Ari, wake up, kitten, we're home." She stirred then woke up, she looked at me, tiredness in her eyes. I said" how bad does it hurt?" She just whimpered and dug her head into my neck, mumbling" a lot, Lukey." I said" okay, here, take some pain relief pills and then in the morning, we'll see what he did." She nodded sleepy, then I lifted her up and carried her to the bed, I laid her down, I said" Ari, are you hungry?" Her head seemed to nod, but shake no. I smiled and rubbed her ears as she fell back to sleep. That's when the boys and I walked downstairs, Michael called Jessica, after a few minutes, she walked in smiling. I said" don't you smile! You kidnapped Ari! You took her back to that horrible excuse for a human!" Ashton covered my mouth, saying" shh!" I nodded, I glared at Jessica, Calum said" if you weren't a girl, I'd be beating the living crap out of you." Michael stood there, silently, glaring at her. I knew why, when Mikey's mad, he's very loud, so he's containing it. Jessica said" I'm sorry, I just really needed that money." I said" get out! And never come back!" She nodded and ran out, I walked upstairs to still see Ari asleep, I went to walk out when I hear Ari whine and whimper. I turned back, seeing Ari tossing and turning, whimpering. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her, so she wouldn't hurt herself more than she already is. She soon stopped and was still asleep. I held her tightly. I saw Calum, Ash and Mikey at the door, they pointed out, I nodded. Then thleft.
I woke up and saw Ari struggling to get up, I said" hey, hey, here, let me help you." I got up and lifted her off the bed, helping her walk to the bathroom. I lifted her onto the counter and examined the cuts and bruises. She whimpered as I touched her right side, I said" sorry." She nodded and leaned into my shoulder, covering her face. I rubbed her back gently.
We walk to the living room and lay on the couch, she lays on my chest, as if she was a kitten and nuzzled into my neck. She fell asleep.
The door opened, I saw the boys come in, they silently aww'd, I smiled and pecked her head. Calum whispered" we brought pizza, chips, soda, and chocolate." I smiled and whispered" yay!" Then faced Ari, I said" Ari, wakey wakey. It's time to eat." She mumbled" I'm tired." I said" but you gotta eat, it's your favorite," I saw her ears perk up, and her tail flick. She mumbled" what is it?" I said" Pizza, chips, soda and chocolate." She got up and walked to the kitchen, I said" you shouldn't be walking." She just ignored me, I got up and walked into the kitchen, she was sitting on the counter and eating. I laughed at her, she smiled at me, Before continuing to eat. We all ate and soon cuddled onto the couch, we're weird. Ari is cuddled into me but her face is nuzzled into Calum's neck. I laughed at her, she mumbled" stop moving." I stopped and then I heard Calum giggle, I turned to see Ari asleep. I smiled and looked at Calum, he whispered" Ash, Mike." They turned and looked at her, they giggled too.
We are watching a movie, when Ari wakes up, she rubs her eyes before yawning. I smiled and pet her ears, I said" still tired, Kitten?" She nodded, I said" go back to sleep, I'm right here." She curled on my lap and fell asleep, her head on my arm. I smiled and rubbed her back.
3 weeks Later
Ari's POV
We are walking in the pack, I'm on Luke's back, he starts to run. I screamed" Lukey!" He just laughs and continues to run, he stopped and put me down, I wobbled then steadied myself, I pulled my beanie down some and glared at him. He smiled, someone wrapped their arms around my stomach, their chin on my head. I giggled and said" hi, ashy." He said" how'd you know?" I said" dunno. I guessed." He let go of me and looked at me, then there was a sudden bark behind me! I jumped up into the air, I saw Mikey behind me, he smirked. I glared at him before I ran to him, he ran away. I chased after him. We ran for a long time, till we both crashed to the grass. I laughed, as I heard Mikey's deep breathing. He said" not... Funny!" He turned and laid on his stomach next to me, he smiled. Then Lukey, Calum and Ashy dog-piled him, he groaned. I laughed at them. Mikey groaned saying" get off me!!" They got up, rolling off him. I just laughed even more.
--
Luke and I are at home, just us. We're watching a movie, he's refusing to let me cuddle with him. I said" Luukkeyyy! Let me cuddle." He said" Arrriii, no!" I pouted and my tail went back and forth, my ears fell back. He said" I will not give in to it." I stared at him, with kitten eyes, my pout, lip quivering. He said" oh come here, you baby." He opened his arms. I jumped next to him. I cuddled into his chest, pulling my legs up and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me, we watched the movie.
I love my life now, I have Lukey, and the boys, of course. I didn't have that before, I had fear and abuse. But now I know that trusting some people is a good thing. Not living strictly by fear is a great thing. I'm not afraid anymore, I know I have Lukey to protect me.
The End.