Chapter 12

Luke's POV
My family left going back to their hotel, I walked upstairs, to see Ari playing a game on my phone. I chuckled and she saw me, she dropped my phone on the bed, saying" sorry, sorry." I said" it's okay, you can play on my phone till I can get you your own phone." She smiled and continued playing on my phone, I laughed and jumped next to her, I said" whatcha playing?" She shrugged, but continued. I laughed even more and leaned onto her shoulder. Soon she dozed off, my phone slipped from her grasp, and  fell onto her lap. I chuckled silently and grabbed my phone, calling the boys, Calum answered saying" hey!" I whispered" hi." He said" why are you whispering?" I turned my phone to Ari, Calum giggled saying" did she fall asleep playing on your phone?" I nodded saying" okay, I'm not lying, it was so adorable and funny." Calum said" yeah, duh! Bye ya weirdo," I said" bye best friend to the weirdo." He laughed and stuck out his tongue and then hung up quickly. I chuckled and turned out the lights, I turned back to Ari and laid down. She instinctively cuddled into me, I smiled, kissing her head. Then I fell asleep.
I woke up to Ari, on my chest, shaking my shoulders, I laughed saying" what're you doing?" She said" I'm hungry." I said" call the boys, I'm not moving." She pouted and pawed at my face, I laughed saying" no." She didn't move and just laid on my chest, I laughed, then my phone rang, I grabbed it and answered Ashton, he said" what're you two doing?" Ari whined saying" come fix me food! Lukey won't." Ash and I laughed at her, she pouted and screamed" Lukey!! I'm hungry!!" I said" okay, okay, okay! Haha, I'll fix you some food." She crawled off my chest and ran downstairs, I said" I got to go, bye Ash." He said" good luck! Have fun! Bye!" Then hung up, I walked downstairs and saw Ari sitting on the counter, criss cross. I laughed and began fixing breakfast.
Once the food was done, Ari instantly started eating, I laughed at her and then joined her. We ate for what seemed forever, and just played for a little.
Christmas!!!
Ari's POV
I'm woken up when someone jumps on me, I opened my eyes to see Luke, he smiled at me, and shook my shoulders, saying" wakey, wakey, Ari, Kitten." I glared at him, he smiled and rolled off me. I stared at him, groggily. He said" get up, Kitten, it's Christmas, and we have exactly an hour till my family, the boys' families and the boys come over." I whimpered, he said" you can be in kitten form if we want, Calum said he'd hold you the entire time. And then Michael said he'd help you around. Hahah, ash agreed to nothing!" I smiled and nodded, he said" okay, get up." I reached up, he laughed and reached to me, he pulled me up and onto his back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his stomach. We walked downstairs, and to the kitchen, I jumped down and walked to the living room, curling up and turning the tv on, Luke laughed at me from the kitchen. I pouted and said" Lukey!" He said" yeah?" I said" I'm hungry." He said" come find something to eat then!" I crawled to the kitchen and sat at Luke's feet, he chuckled and helped me up, I smiled and looked through the cabinets, I found a bag of chips, I began eating. Luke reached out with his tongue, I giggled and I gave him a chip, putting it in his mouth. He smiled and continued to cook whatever.
Everyone's here now. So many people, too many people, I'm in kitten form, I'm in Calum's arms, he said" kitten, I'm hungry! I'm putting you down, go to Luke." He put me down, I saw everyone's legs, I looked around, I looked for Luke but I couldn't find him! I want Lukey! I walked around, more like jumped since I was trying the best not to be stepped on. Then I ran into someone's legs, I saw someone look down then I was picked up, I squirmed and pawed out, my eyes squeezed shut.