Chapter 17

Luke's POV
Jessica and I were on the couch, leaning against each other, she said" so Ari's a hybrid?" I said" yeah, I know it's weird, but you'll love it." She said" do you?" I said" of course, she's my kitten." Jessica said" okay, what's that mean?" I said" I don't know, she likes being called kitten so that's what the boys and I call her." She said" well, she scratched me." I said" she was scared, you kinda snatched her out of my arms. So she did the only thing that she could think of." She looked at me with shock, I smiled at her, she said" when's she coming back?" I said" knowing the guys, they'll wake up, and let her sleep while they cook or wake her and go get some food. Then bring her here, but I'm not too sure about it." Jessica nodded, then said" why was she so scared?" I looked at her, should I tell her? Only the boys and I know. Should I tell her? Oh crap! I said" uh... That's not really my life to tell you. So uh.. No." She pouted and did the puppy-dog eyes, her lip quivered as she said" please, Luke, please?" I unfortunately gave in and spilled everything about Ari. Once that was over, I sat with my head in my hands. Jessica said" I promise I won't tell anyone." I nodded.
It's morning now, and there is banging on the door, I get up and shuffle downstairs, I heard Calum and Michael laughing hysterically, and I heard Ashton's giggles. I opened the door to see Ari hanging off Ashton's back, clinging to it like her life depended on it. Then I saw it raining, I giggled, Ari instantly glared at me before jumping off Ash and ran to me, her whole body soaked with rain and her tail and ears down. I said" poor kitten. Come in." I wrapped an arm around her and carried her in, the boys followed, I saw Jessica on the stairs, looking at us. Calum looked at me and then Jessica then to Ari. His eyes widened, he said" Wait! What'd we miss?!" Ari just giggled and stayed with me, I carried her to the couch, and flopped down next to her. She cuddled into my side and chest. Then she got up and shook her whole body, causing the water to come off her ears, hair and tail! Water got on everyone. Ari looked at me, with a small smile, Calum said" we can do that too, kitten." He shook too, more water. Then Michael and Ashton, water was everywhere, we were all laughing. Ari cuddled into me again. I said" really?! You guys! I'm soaked!" Ari just giggled as the boys ran out, Jessica looked at me before say" bye." Then she left. Ari looked at me, she smiled, moving so she could hear my heartbeat. I smiled and rubbed her ears, she purred.
2 weeks later--->
Ari's POV
I'm home alone, Luke ran out to the store for something, and it was pouring rain! I wasn't going outside. I'm in kitten for also. I hear someone come through the door
Who's that? Luke shouldn't be back now, he just lift 5 minutes ago
I walk to the door and see someone, it was Jessica?
What's she doing here? Luke didn't say anything about her coming over. Did he? No, he didn't.
Jessica looks at me, with a smirk, I take off running, through the house, I slid to a stop and run under Luke's bed. Jessica said" Little Ari, where are you?" She then drops to the ground and looks at me, she grabbed me roughly and pulled me out. Then stood up, I struggled in her hand, she had me by the scruff of my neck. I swung and made sure to hit a vase, I changed back into human, Jessica slapped me, I yelped and hit more and more stuff, then I was hit over the head. I blacked out.
Luke's POV
I ran to the store, leaving Ari at home, she didn't want to come out in the pouring rain. So I let her stay. I ran into the store and grabbed popcorn bags, sodas and chocolate. I paid and ran out.
Once I got home the door was open, I didn't leave it open? I said" Ari!" I dropped the stuff and ran in, I looked and saw things broken or knocked over, I screamed" Ari! Kitten!" She wasn't here, someone got her! I crashed and sobbed. I quickly called Calum, he said" hey, Luke! Luke?" I said" g-get over here now!" He said" okay." Then I hung up, I continued to cry. Once Calum got here, he said" Luke? Where's Ari?" I looked at him, I said" someone got her, Cal!! Someone got her!" He instantly wrapped his arms around me. He said" wait, there's a note." Then he read it out loud
" hello Luke, you don't know me, but I know you and someone who knows you. I've got your little kitten with me. I'm her old owner, she might've told you about me, now it's time for her punishment. She's been a very bad kitten." I looked at Calum, he dropped the paper and started crying.