Chapter 10

Michael's POV
I walked to Luke's room, Ari was laying on the bed, on her back, human form. I said" what's wrong, kitten?" She mumbled" I don't like her." I said" why?" She said" somethings not right with her." I said" are you jealous?" She tilted her head, I said" never mind, how about you talk to Luke about it tonight?" She shook her head, saying" h-he'll get angry." I said" no he won't, he can't get angry at you. I don't know how anyone could, okay. Wanna sneak out and go get ice cream?" She smiled nodded, she formed into a kitten and I picked her up, I carried her downstairs and to the door, but then Luke said" Mike, where are you going with my kitten?" I turned to Luke, I smiled innocently and said" uh... The park?" Then ran out the door, Luke screamed" Mikey!" I just laughed and continued running, once we got far away, I looked around and said" okay, you're good." I put her down and she formed back, and looked at me, she said" h-he seemed mad?" I said" not at you, kitten." She smiled and I saw what outfit she had on. I said" you look adorable." She laughed, saying" well, at least you don't have to wear a beanie constantly." I said" poor kitten."
Ari's POV
Michael said" poor kitten." I pounced, he said" no! Ahh! Hahaha!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, he laughed holding me. We got to the park, Michael said" okay, kitten, we're at the park." He put me down, and I formed into a kitten, he laughed, as I started to run around. I meowed, he said" I'm coming." He ran and crashed next to me, I hissed and jumped onto his chest, he said" wow, mature." I pawed at his chest, and then jumped off, and played with flowers.
Michael's POV
We've been at the park for a few hours now, Ari's having fun, she's playing with flowers and going crazy. My phone rings, I answer it, Luke said" you stole my kitten! Jessica's gone and has been gone for like an hour! I'm bored." I said" well, poor you! We're at the park, she's going crazy!" He laughed saying" oh god, just keep an eye on her." I said" aww! You're an overprotective friend!" He said" Shut up." Then hung up, I saw Ari looking at me, I said" ready to go?" She formed back and nodded, we started walking back.
Luke's POV
the door opened, I heard Ari scream" Ah! Lukey, Save me from Mikey." I ran into the living room to see Ari pinned to the couch being tickled by Mikey, I laughed and ran, tackling Him, he laughed and I let go of him, as Ari's arms wrapped around my neck. I smiled and fell back, leaning against the couch, I reached back and took off Ari's beanie, she purred. Michael said" oh yeah, Ari's gonna need a bath, in kitten form." I said" what'd you do?" Ari said" I played in grass." Michael smirked and ran out, I just laughed, he closed the door. I looked at Ari, I said" bath time, Kitten." She formed, I saw her fur messy, I said" yep, bath time!" I lifted her up and held her an arm length away and ran upstairs. I ran the water and placed her in. She meowed and started splashing the water, I laughed and washed her fur before getting her out.
After I dried her off, I walked to the bed and laid down. She formed back into human and cuddled into my side, she fell asleep. I smiled, kissing her head, then moved her tail. I whispered" good night, Ari." Then fell asleep myself.
I woke up to my phone ringing, my mum, she said" Luke, we'll be over in 20 minutes, we have a surprise for you!" I said" uh.. Okay." How is she acting so normal, after she and my brothers were so rude talking about Ari? I wake Ari, she mumbled" 5 more minutes." I giggled whispering" 5 more minutes, you lazy kitten." I kissed her head and went to take a shower.