Chapter 15

Ari's POV
I ran upstairs and formed back into human, I ran into Lukey's room and crashed at the door, crying silently. I crawled into his room and curled up on his bed, I cried into a pillow. I heard someone walk in then the door close, Calum said" Ari, kitten what's wrong?" He sat down and rubbed my tail, I said" Lukey g-gonna r-replace me. H-he found s-someone else." Calum said" Luke's not going to replace you, you're his kitten, he could and would never get rid of you." He picked me up and cradled me in his arms, he said calming things to me, then I felt myself fall asleep.
Calum's POV
she fell asleep. How could she think Luke would replace her just because Jessica is in Luke's life. She's just a friend. Ari is his kitten, his responsibility. She's just scared, I think, she feels like Luke's mad at her more, but he's not. She just doesn't want to loose someone who truly cared for her.
I walk downstairs and grab Luke by the wrist and drag him upstairs, he said" what?" I said" you're upsetting Ari. She's scared, she thinks you're going to replace her, she thinks you're getting angry with her." He said" I could never be mad at her. And I'm so not replacing her. She's my kitten, I can't replace her." I said" I know, she's just scared to loose someone who truly cares for her." He nodded and looked at his room, the door closed. He frowned but quickly covered it and we walked downstairs.
Soon, Ash, Mike and I leave going home. Ari was still asleep when we left, so we left, deciding we'll call her when we get home. She got a phone for Christmas, from all of us. She has service and our numbers are in there. We also downloaded Skype, but nothing else, I don't think she'll like social media much. So we didn't. We downloaded games and music though.
Luke's POV
As soon as the boys leave, Jessica turned to me, saying" Luke, can I stay here for the night, let's have a sleep-over. It'll be fun, we'll watch movies and eat, and dance around. Please, we'll watch movies, we'll bunk." I said" uh.. S-sure, yeah that'll be fun." She smiled and danced around, I said" I'm gonna go take a shower." She nodded and I dashed upstairs. I saw Ari on her phone playing a game, I laughed, she perked up at the noise, her ears all the way up. She turned her head to me, she smiled and ran to me, her small arms wrapped around my stomach, I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. The one thing I've learned the most about Ari is that she loves hugs and cuddles. It's adorable. We hug for a second then I say" I'm gonna take a shower, stay up here. Uh.. Jessica is staying the night, so uh... You can go to the boy's or stay in kitten form." She nodded, pouting, but then got on her phone calling Calum, I knew she'd go over there. She hates being in kitten for all the time. I walked into the bathroom and started taking a shower, once I was out and getting dressed in the bathroom, I heard a high-pitched scream come from my room, I ran in to see Jessica at the doorway, looking at Ari, Ari's tail and ears still hidden but Jessica was terrified that a 14 yr old girl was in my room. Ari ran to me and hid behind me, holding onto me, gripping my shirt in her fists. I looked at Jessica, she said" who's that?!" I said" uh.. Uh..." Then I ran into the bathroom, dragging Ari with me, Ari sat on the counter, covering her face with her sweater paws, I whispered" we have to tell her." Ari peeks at me, a pout on her face and her beanie slightly slid off, her ears were down, I whispered" it'll be okay." She finally nodded, and crawled onto me, I held her, she put her head in my neck. Her legs wrapped around my stomach, her arms tightly hugging my shoulder and neck. I rubbed her back. As I carried her out of the bathroom, to where Jessica still stood in my room.