Chapter 2

Ari's POV
I walk around the boys that just came in, Luke's friends.
What am I going to do?
Will they hate me because I'm different?
I better leave tonight, just to be safe
I'm picked up, I meowed at the sudden hands, I saw Luke holding me. I looked at him, he said" alright, Ari, are you hungry?" My little head nodded, he said" then form back." He put me down and I formed back, Michael said" that's so cool!!" Then I felt fingers on my kitten ears, I purred, I heard them chuckle, I turned to see Calum petting my ears. I smiled. Luke said" let's find you something to wear outside, then we'll leave." He led me upstairs and ran to his closet, I said" something has to cover my ears and tail!" He nodded, then pulled out jeans, a sweatshirt and a beanie, and some shoes. He led me to the bathroom and then waited outside the door, once I walked out, I said" this will work." He said" great! What's wrong?" I said" what? Oh yeah, nothing, just my tail doesn't like being stuck." He laughed, I said" stop laughing, it's not funny. It hurts." He stopped and smiled, we went downstairs. I saw the boys stare at me again, I hid behind Luke, he said" guys?!" They stopped and we walked out, Luke said" alright, where should we eat?" Michael said" pizza." Luke said" no." Michael frowned, then I heard thunder, I yelped jumping. And cowered into Luke's side, he said" it's okay, it was just a bit of thunder." He rubbed my back, Luke said" Nando's?" They agreed, I said" what's that?" Luke said" yep, Nando's it is." We walked for a little before going into a restaurant, I looked around, we sat down, and they ordered, Luke ordered for me.
Once they food came, we started eating, well I nibbled on it. I can't eat a lot, I'll get fat, more fat. Luke looked at me with a smile, I smiled back. He's nice, I think, or maybe he's trying to fool me.
We get to Luke's house, they walk in, jumping onto the couch, and started playing something. I don't know. I formed into a kitten.
I walked to Luke, pawing at his ankles, he laughed, looking down, and at me. I meowed. He said" what?" I rubbed against his leg purring, he said" okay." He picked me up and placed me in his lap, I curled up falling asleep.
Luke's POV
she fell asleep, I smiled, the boys looked at her. I whispered" what's wrong with you guys?" Ashton whispered" she's a hybrid!" I whispered" and she's a 14 year old girl, who has no one." Calum whispered" what're you going to do? Isn't your family coming to visit, like tomorrow." Michael whispered" how are you gonna explain this?" I whispered" I don't know." They continued playing FIFA. I watched and gently pet her back and ears.
The boys left, a little ago, it's now 1am, I'm watching tv, bored. Ari moves from my lap and lays next to me, before forming back into a human, she smiled tiredly at me. I said" you sleep a lot." She said" I'm sleepy." I stood up saying" come on, let's get to bed." She made grabby hands to me, I said" alright, come on, kitten." I lifted her into my arms, and carried her up the stairs. We got to my room, and I placed her on my bed, she curled herself in like a kitten and it looked like she was a round pillow, she still had my sweatshirt on, I said" wanna change into some bed clothes?" She shook her head tiredly, before her eyes closed again, and she was asleep, I chuckled and then went into the bathroom, changing before walking out and laid next to Ari, I covered us both up, and fell asleep.