Chapter 11

Ari's POV
Lukey jumped on me, he said" 5 minutes is up, and has been up for 5 minutes!" I smiled, he rolled next to me, he said" go get a shower." I said" no! I had a shower last night!" He said" fine, go get dressed." I smiled and ran to the closet.
We walked downstairs, I said" who's coming?" He said" my family." I nodded and curled on the couch, he smiled and rubbed my ears, I purred and hissed as he pulled my tail, he said" sorry!" I said" ow!" He backed away from me, I pulled my tail up and held it in my arms, Luke said" I'm sorry, Ari." I said" it's okay." He ruffled my hair, I screamed" That is not okay!!" I jumped to mess up his hair but he dodged me, he ran around, I jumped and landed on his back, I reached up and ran my hand through his hair, messing it up. He groaned and said" okay, okay, truce?" I nodded, he threw me on the couch, I smiled and sat up, he sat next to me, fixing his hair. I laughed and fixed mine. Then there was a knock at the door, Luke grabbed a beanie and covered my ears quickly while I tucked my tail in my pants. Luke got up and grabbed my hand, I hid behind him, my arms wrapped around his waist. I tucked my head on his back.
Luke's POV
I opened the door, holding Ari's hand, she was behind me, her arms around my waist, her head dug into my back. I said" hey, mum, Jack, Ben.." My mum smiled then my dad popped out from behind a wall, I said" Dad!" He said" hey, Luke. Come give me a hug." I said" uh.. Yeah." I gently, as possibles, moved Ari's arms and went to my dad, we hugged, I heard Ari's feet run away from my family, I said" I need to introduce you to someone." Jack mumbled" really, she's here." I glared at him, he just smiled at me, i led them inside then closed the door. I said" where'd you go?!" I heard Ben mumbled" come'er, kitty, kitty." I breathed out, just so I wouldn't do something stupid, I said" Ari, Where are you?" I turned and saw her peeking from behind a wall, she was looking at me, I said" come'er." She walked fast to me, and wrapped her arms around my sides, I smiled at my dad, I said" dad, this is Ari, uh.." I looked at Ari, she was looking everywhere but at my dad, or family. She met my eyes, she slowly nodded, I said" uh.. Dad, I..uh.. Adopted her." Dad said" good for you, Luke." I sighed, Ari looked at me, confused, I just smiled at her.
It's later now, Ari is upstairs, my whole family is here. She's not very fond of them, but I know she heard Jack and Ben, so that's why she's not down here. I glared at my older brothers and then walked upstairs, I said" Ari, you up here?" She poked her head from the other side of the bed, I laughed saying" why are you on the floor?" I heard Calum scream" hey Lukey!" She had my phone, I laughed and said" oh my god!! You're learning!" She stared at me, I smiled saying" hey, boys!" They said" hey Luke." I heard Ari giggle, I saw Mikey sticking out his tongue, nearly poking Calum's face with his tongue. I saw Calum groan, and his face scrunched up. I laughed and walked back downstairs.
Ari's POV
Once Luke left, Ashton said" wait, what happened?" I said" Lukey, was expose to tell his dad but he didn't, Lukey said he adopted me." Ash said" why in the world would he do that?" I frowned, shrugging, Michael said" hey, no frowning, it was probably for a good reason." I nodded, they all smiled at me, then Michael tackled Calum, Calum screamed" I'm gonna kill you!!" Mikey and Cal started pinning each other down laughing. Ashton just looked at me, shaking his head. I giggled at them, then Ashton was pulled into it, the phone was dropped, as they all started playing around. Then Calum picked it up again and smiled at me, he said" we're gonna go now, b-" Mikey and Ash screamed" Bye!" Calum glared at them before smiling at me saying" bye!" I said" bye." Then they hung up. I smiled again and looked through Luke's phone, I saw a game, I looked at the door and then started playing the game, which was annoying and weird.