Chapter 8

Calum's POV
it was late now, it's midnight, Luke hasn't gotten back yet. I looked at Ari, she was getting scared, terrified. I said" Ari, it's okay, he's probably just caught up." She was on the verge of crying, Ashton and Michael looked at her, then Ashton pulled out his phone, walking into his room. I opened my arms up and Ari crawled into them, cuddling into my chest.
Ashton's POV
I walked into my room, calling Luke. He answered saying" Hey, Ash!" I said" Luke, it's midnight! Where the heck are you?" He said" I'm at the club, with my brothers." I said" are you crazy! Remember Ari! Kitten! Remember her? Well, you're scaring her, you idiot!" Luke said" I'm sorry, okay, she's in safe hands, Ash, I never get to see my brothers, so when they offered to take me out, I accepted." I said" I swear, Luke, I'm taking her back to yours in the morning, 8am, if you are hung over or not there, I'm gonna kill you." Luke said" okay, okay." I hung up and walked back to the living room.
I saw Ari asleep, on Calum's chest, he was rubbing her back and ears. Mikey whispered" where is he?" I said" he's at a club." Calum mumbled" really?! Is he stupid?" I nodded, I said" I'll take her home in the morning, at 8." They nodded and continued watching tv, I sat next to Mikey on the floor and watched tv with them. Calum decided to sleep in the living room so he wouldn't have to wake Ari.
--
I woke up at 8, I got up and walked into the living room, I went to Ari and Calum, I whispered" Ari, wake up." Into her ear, she woke up and looked at me, I said" come on, let's take you home." she nodded, reaching out, I took her hand and helped her up. I grabbed her beanie and fixed her ears in, she tucked her tail in. And then we left, she nearly fell from her tiredness, I said" I'll carry you." She formed and I picked her up. She fell back asleep.
I got to Luke's, Ari was still asleep, I knocked on the door, A girl answered, Luke's age girl. She said" hi?" I was so angry, I walked off, Luke's gonna get it. I heard Luke running after me, he got in front of me, he said" ash? I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said" what the crap? Who is she?" He said" she's just a friend, I promise, she came over at like 4am." I said" where's your mum and brothers?" He said" uh.. At a hotel. But I kicked them out, I was mad, they were ticking on Ari." I said" if I didn't have Ari in my arms, I'd strangle you." He said" okay, okay, just give Ari here." I said" why should I? There's a girl in there, Ari doesn't know. She'll be scared." He said" she's leaving soon, just let me take my kitten home." I said" I swear, I'm coming back over at 10 with the boys, if she's still here, I'm killing you." Luke nodded before gently taking Ari out of my arms.
Luke's POV
I held Ari to my chest, I heard her meow, I said" hey, kitten." She looked up at me, her ears perked up and she cuddled into my chest. I said" hey, I'm back, I wasn't going to leave you." She purred and meowed. I lifted her in my arms and kissed her head, she nuzzled into my neck. I walked back to my place, I saw Jessica, she smiled at me, and then saw the small kitten in my arms, she said" aww! Let me hold the kitty." She came over and grabbed Ari out of my arms. I said" I-" then she let out a small scream, Ari scratched her, she dropped Ari. Ari pounced and ran upstairs. Jessica looked at me, I said" are you okay?" She nodded, and left. I ran upstairs to see Ari curled in the corner, holding her knees to her chest. I said" Ari?" She said" l-leave m-me alone!" I said" Kitten, it's okay, she's gone now." She said" l-leave m-me a-alone! I-I w-want C-Calum!" I said" okay, okay, they're coming over at 10." I left her in the room, going downstairs, I said" dang it! Crap!" I pulled my hair and sat on the couch, crying.
Ari's POV
As soon as Luke left the room, I started crying, I can't contain it. My cries got louder and soon I was sobbing.
I heard someone knock on the door, then Calum saying" Ari, let me in." He opened the door and saw me, he walked to me, bending down as he got closer till he was on his knees in front of me. He said" hey, hey, what happened? Luke is crying and blaming himself, and you're up here sobbing." I said" I-I don't w-wanna. H-he let t-that g-girl h-ho-hold me!" Calum said" hey, hey, come'er." He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up off the ground, he carried me downstairs.