CHAPTER XV

"Hair that glows like the sun,lips that could heal my pain..ahhhhh" Ran fangirl'ed about Yasu.While Sora and Nanami were face palming themselves.

"You seriously could become a shitty song writer" Sora said to Ran.

"Really! Nanami you can play the piano right? Help me write a song for Yasu" Ran forced Nanami.

Nanami looked towards Sora,annoyed for installing that idea in Ran's mind.

"Oi,Silly ugly girls..stop planning" Ume shouted from the back of the class.She stormed off the class,looking pretty pissed.

"Whats wrong with her?"Ran laughed.

After class Sora was walking towards her home,Aven followed her.

"Sooo....your boyfriend turned out to be a jerk"He smirked.

"He was not my boyfriend".

"You should thank me for always stalking you".

She stopped walking,turned towards him and shouted "Its all your fault! Ever since you came to our school,nothing has been going right especially for me,just stay away.."
Aven hugged her tightly,rested his head on her shoulders.Sora was dazed "ehh What are .."

"You shout too much" he smiled still hugging her.

She pushed away from his embrace "Don't touch me" She blushed and ran towards her home.

Aven could'nt stopped smiling.Yes,he was fan-boying.

"We saw that" Yasu shouted from the back .While Ume made a love sign with her hands.

"Just trying to calm her" Aven scowled.

"Not asking an explanation" Yasu and Ume walked pass Aven.

"Tsk tsk bloody Angels" Aven murmured.

"Always know we are stalking you too" Yasu shouted back.

Sora reached home,closed her room doors and started crying,she never showed her feelings to Aven,the angels or her friends .But Dylan did hurt. Demi or not,she did liked him.

She was confused whether the fact that he tried to kill was sadder or the fact that she could'nt see his real face .She was crying for her regrets.

Then she realised her shirt smelled like Aven. She smiled abit."That stupid demon".She wiped her tears and changed her clothes "Damn,I have to wash my shirt,.

-----

SORRY for the long break!!!